40- "You Love It."

I know it's late, I'm sorry. Christmas got in the way. Haven't had time to edit, sorry for mistakes. <3

On the ninth day of being home, Will finally discharged us from the hospital wing on the conditions that Percy and I did no work and just stayed in our rooms. He did say we could go out for some fresh air, only if we had someone with us.

"Really?" Percy asked. "Its like we're not even leaving."

Will raised his eyebrows at us. "If that's what you want, I can keep you here."

"No!" I put my hand over Percy's mouth. "We will go."

Percy looked over at me, my hand still on his mouth and gave me a wink. Next thing I knew my hand was suddenly wet and Percy was laughing at my grossed out face.

"Ew!" I wiped my hand on Percy's shirt. "You licked me!"

Percy laughed and wiggled off the bed. I sighed and lent up to him. He backed away, knowing that I would do something to him as revenge. "No, no. I'm not going to do anything. Just a kiss."

Percy grinned and naively leaned in. I brushed my lips across his and when he tried to kiss me harder, I moved my head to the side so he would kiss my cheek, and I could licked his.

"Yuck!" He pulled back and rubbed his cheek on his shoulder. "You're so gross, Annabeth."

I smirked. "You love it."

He rolled his eyes smiling. He walked over to me and took my hand, leading me out of our hospital room.

Will stopped us at the door. "Hold it lovebirds. I need you to come and see me everyday after breakfast. I've talked to your maids Annabeth, they will give you the medication you need every morning. Hazel's going to help you, Percy."

I hugged Will tightly. "Thank you."

He squeezed my shoulders. "Anything for my favourite patients."

Before we could walk out the door he called after us. "When do you come and see me?"

"Every morning after breakfast." Percy and I chorused in unison over our shoulders as we walked out the door.

"What are you going to do? Now that we are free?" Percy swung our hands inbetween us as we walked.

"I'm going to have a shower. A nice, long shower. You?"

"That sounds good. I think I'll do that." We stopped at the bottom of the stairs. "Old or new bedroom?"

I bit my lip and looked up the stairs. Hazel, Justine and Alicia are most likely in my new bedroom, but if I go to my old one, that means I get to spend more time with Percy.

"Old."

Percy grinned and pulled me up the stairs. At the top of the first staircase I had to tug on Percy's hand. "Can we hold on a sec?" I placed my hands on my hips, my breathing coming in ragged.

"What's up?" Percy asked concerned.

"I think the air in Tartarus has done something to my lungs. Its hard to breath." I fanned my face in an attempt to breath better.

Percy frowned and stepped closer, his hands hovering around me. "Do you need Will?"

I shook my head, my breath slowly coming back to me. "No, I'm fine."

He raised his eyebrows at me in question. "If somethings wrong over the next couple of days, go to Will."

I waved him away. "I'll be good." I started up the next flight of stairs but he grabbed my wrist and made me stop.