Prologue

The news is all over, the press, the media all tell and view the now convicted murderer of the former first lady of nigeria Hidaya Naseem Alhassan, the wife of the former president Naseem Alhassan, "the murder case of late Mrs Naseem Alhassan which took a year and seven months has finally come to an end, the Mrs was found dead in her private chamber with thin neat cuts on the throat, the convict was said to be the only the only one in the room with her before and after her dead, the convict by the name Kaseem Omar Ganati a son to late Surgeon Doctor Ganati of Ghana and cheif magistrate Mrs Omar Ganati has been refered to the federal prison in kano after he confessed of slicing her throats 15 times be fore she finally died, he was now sentence to die by hanging but the husband of the late Mrs, his Excellency doctor Naseem Alhassan pleaded with the court to show the convict mercy and to be sentenced to life in imprisonment" said one of the reporters on the media t. V channel D.G.U, "i thank God this case has come to an end, now my beautiful peaceful wife can rest in peace" said Alhaji Naseem Alhassan to a reporter, "they should be lucky, my brother inlaw asked for mercy to be inclined to them, still i don't think i can forgive him for murdering my sister in cold blood" said an elder woman to a reporter, "i know my son is innocent but only Allah will judge, i thank his Excellency for making them show mercy to my son" said an elder woman in tears to another reporter, " the late First lady was a very good woman, her dead is tragic and unforgivable" said another elderly man, "Kaseem that i know will never hurt a fly if this is the new Kaseem or still the old Kaseem Allah Alone knows" said a sister of the convict, then the convict Kaseem Omar Ganati was viwed as he was pulled by armed policemen , in chains to being pulled to the police car, with crying relatives being held back as they try to get to him, Kaseem is a handsome hausa fulani guy of 27 the only son and fourth among the four children of late Dr. Omar Ganati and chief magistrate Minal Omar Ganati, his face was expression less as they led him away.