Chapter 26

Today Maya appeared in court for the first trial, the court was filled up with many people, many people around the world were in their offices, homes, hotel watching it live.

Alot of things happened in the court and Erica put on a tough battle to show how innocent Maya is, the trial was moved to the following month.

Back at home two days after the trial, in the afternoon Rasheed and the little kids were in the basketball stadium in the building playing, he has grown so attached to the little kids, Maya watch from her balcony with smiles, she loves little Maya so much, like she loves Thahani, her two girls are now her main priority, she wants the case to come to end, she will pick out a school for her girls and other things to make their life comfortable, "Miss Maya,Miss Maya there is someone by the gate who wants to see you" said an armed guard who was down on the ground, "did he say his name"
    "He said Kaseem"
"Ohhhh let him in" she said with a smirk, she then came down not minding the knee lenght skinny trousers and sleeveless white top on her body, her hair was in a messy bun and on her feet were white fury flipflops, "who is by the gate" asked her dad panting, "it's Kaseem",
    "He's got nerves" yelled her dad turning to go to the gate, "no Dad let me handle this please"
    "You better do" he growled after some minutes hesitation, he turned to the girls in the court "anybody wants some glucose" he shouted, "me" said Maya running towards him, "noo" said Thahani, "Alright Thahani catch your breath with your Momma while i get Maya some glucose" with that he carried Maya and headed in, just when Kaseem was brought in, "Maya" he said on reaching her,
   "Yes"
"You look the same"
     "Am just 34"
"You look younger"
     "I know"
"How, have you being"
     "You just commented on my looks that should have answer your question"
"You were in Oman all this while, and you couldn't even call"
   "Why will i call you"
"Atleast to tell me you are fine"
    "There wasn't no reason to do that", he bit his lips and said "i missed you", just when Thahani joined them, "Momma when will the hair stylist arrive, am desperate",
    "In an hour, go shower baby"
"Alright but Momma will you allow me dye my hair, i hate it brown now"
   "Yes you can, but Aunt Thahani will be disappointed, her same hair partner will dye her hair"
    "I wont, i will never" said Thahani shaking her head, Maya chuckled, "who is this Momma"
   "Well this is,  well he is no one important", Kaseem was mouth agape, "huh" exclaimed Thahani, "yes, he isn't important at all"
    "Isn't he rich"
"Sissy, you know i don't discriminate, this man cease to be an important anyone in my life" said Maya, "what's your name little girl" asked Kaseem, to his shock Thahani folded her hands and glowed at him, "she is indeed my daughter" mouthed Maya to him, he sighed and said "you didn't ask about Hidaya"
    "What about her"
"Well she is fine"
    "And your child"
"The boy didn't make it, and in the process destroying her womb, she wouldn't be able to conceive again"
   "Oh, mine survived she is right infront of you", Kaseem sadly shook his head,
    "Maya am sorry"
"For" she asked mocking a confused face,
     "For not trusting you, after you left i realised you are to soft to kill anyone talk less of Thahani,
  "I don't care what you think Kaseem, infact what you care or what you feel"
  "Maya i can testify again for you in the court, i promise"
  "Service distasteful, Kaseem you have already over stay your welcome" she said folding her hands,
  "Fine what about my child", to his surprise she burst into laughter, just when Little Maya came out with her mouth stained of strawberry glucose, "good after...... "No Maya Momma said he is unimportant" said Thahani interrupting Maya, "really, thanks for telling me" said Maya, "you are welcome" said Thahani, "i will race you to the ball first to reach gets to sit in the front tomorrow in uncle Adeel's car" said Maya and was about to sprint off when Maya caught her by the waist and lifting her up as she giggles, "not to fast Lilly, the two of you stink" ,  Thahani sniffed her shirt and said "i don't stink", "me neither" said Maya, "we won't stink, except if you count the scent of your Oud Al Huda perfume we used this morning" said Thahani, "my what" asked Maya, "oo Bumer" exclaimed Maya as their Momma placed her down, "you used my Oud" asked Maya mocking a shock expression, Thahani and Maya exchange a look and nodded with that they sprint off, "guards escort this mister out, i have some chasing to do" she shouted and ran after her two daughters.