Chapter 13Kaseem's and Maya's wedding

Kaseem's and Maya's wedding

Maya and her father were not in talking terms and apart from that he swore no daughter of his will marry Kaseem and with that he disowned Maya again, so Maya was on her own once again as a bridezilla, this time around she didn't turned down Thahani's help in preparation for the wedding, the two flew to Dubai, France and Italy for her furniture, beddings, wedding wears, accessories and so on, say what, they had the money, not to talk of other cash and checks she got from lots of her father's friends who happen to be well known politicians and tycoons.

On the 19th of March 2028 it was Maya's bridal shower and Kaseem's bachelors party, each in different location, Kaseem party was in an event center, while Maya's was in a Hotel V. I. P suite which has a huge sitting room, four bedrooms, Maya and Thahani invited their friends all over and alot made it, even three friends of Maya from her high school in London came ,Georgia, Lesha and Candice, and of cause her college, NYSC and Law school friends and oh including her new friends in her places of work, the girls were scantily clad, all wearing Sexy outfits (just ladies Party), there were drinks, snacks, food and music, Maya the bride to be wore(look at the picture for this chapter, the one labeled bridal shower) and a peach Tiara on her wavy loose hair, they had a wonderful night and there was a given time for gifts opening, dancing, stories, photo shot, it was fun.

On the 20th of March, was the Luncheon celebration, (check the same picture for the dress Maya wore), Kaseem wore a white shadda with black embroidery, the occasion was graced with women and ladies, Men and guys of high profile in nigeria and dignitaries from other countries, it was another talk of the town graceful event.

On the 21st of March was dinner which only seeks the attendance of the couple's married and unmarried friends and family, but with the exemption of elders, on that day Maya wore(also check the picture for the dinner dress) and a pure silver tiara decorated with sapphire stones on her head and her long black hair in an alternative braid style, the braid resting on her left shoulder, the gown has a long tail flowing behind her, she wore a full set of sapphire and silver jeweleries which consist of earings, six bangles, two rings and a wrist watch,

Kaseem wore a white blazer on a dark blue skinny trousers, and inside his blazer was a dark blue plane shirt which was long sleeve and each sleeve's end popping from each sleeve of the blazer and the two merged together with the cuff links, his blazer had blue and silver cuff links, and dark blue masculine designs on each shoulder running down the chest, his hair was in a crew cut, he wore dark blue moccasins, and a silver hublot wrist watch.

Like all previous occasion everyone marvelled at Maya's beauty, Kaseem's handsome features, their perfection and their wedding attires, even their wedding cake was a beauty to behold, it was a huge one(also check the picture and imagine some touch of blue on it), "am jealous" whispered Kaseem as they met outside right before they came into the hall, "oh thank you, a nice way of saying you look beautiful" she said with a grin, he smile and pecked her admist flashes of phones and cameras, as the M. C announced their arrival, hand in hand the two stepped into the hall and as the song 'Angel of my life' by Paul Play was played in the background, the audience stood up with loud claps and ovation, full of smiles and waves the couples walked down the aisle as the claps and music was still on, and on reaching close to their seats Kaseem turned and pulled Maya hands and placed her palms on his shoulder and he held her by the waist and begun to sway gently to the music as he led

After the music they were given a round of applause and they proceeded to their seat which was a white royal two seater which was in a heart shape. That occasion was another blast and talk of the town.

On the 22nd of march on Saturday 2028 Kaseem Omar Ganati tied the knot with Maya T. I. G in the central mosque of kano and justice Kabeer Mubarak played the roll of a dad to her the mosque and also served as her waliy, the groom paid halve a million for her bride price that day and that very night Maya was taken to Kaseem's house in Kano.