Chapter 16Kaseem's new wife

Kaseem's new wife

The two spent almost two months without talking to each other, sleeping in separate rooms, sitting in separate sitting room.

Even when Sabira and co visit them Maya doesn't acknowledge their presence.

"So tell me about it" said Thahani, that day they were seated in Maya's professional office, which was all in blue and white and big, Thahani visited her that day and for the past ten minutes Thahani has being trying to make Maya talk to her about the incident, kaseem told her ofcause, Maya wouldn't just say anything.

"He told you, what else do you want me to say, and please let it be my problem"

"But why"

"Hello, i said my problem"

"Fine, i want to tell you something important"

"Shoot"

"Maya, you have to promise me, you won't say a word to anybody"

"Am the queen mother of secrets, Hani you know how secretive i can be"

"Alright" said Thahani, she then let out a sigh, "wait, a minute Thahani, you've got eyebags and you look fresh and happy, wait are you sexually active"

"Maya"

"If you are, then you are stupider than i imagine"

"Maya, should i tell you or not"

"Tell me, and we are not done yet"

"Wait i don't have to tell you, just read all this, after all you are my lawyer" she said handing her some papers from her hand bag, "seriously"

"Lulu please don't read it now, promise me"

"I promise, so answer me are you sexually active"

"Everything you need to know is in there, bye"

On coming back home, Maya made Dinner and was having a shower when she heard Kaseem's salama, on coming out with a towel on her body, she saw him seated on the bed with his boxers and singlet, in his both hands was an i phone package, "i bought you this, it was lunched yesterday" he said forwarding the package to her and he added, "I phone 9 plus S silver encrust"

"She collected the package and dropped it on the bed and went towards the dressing mirror"

"Maya, what is the meaning of this"

"What Kaseem, you just thought you will get me the latest i phone and then it will make me be all over you and the next thing Sabira will now be like, yeah he bought her an i phone 8 pluse S, silver colour and she crawled back to him, am way pass that level Kaseem, you should know gifts don't entice me in this situation" she said and sat down on the stool, "i said am sorry Maya, i am"

"Dont tell me you are sorry, show me you are"

"How"

"How, you are asking me how, so pathetic" with that she went out of the room

Some minutes later he came downstairs and saw her in the mint green and white room watching T. V, he sighed and went to the other sitting room.

Another day was when Maya came back home with Thahani, "you know how Nora can be so annoying" said Thahani as they head towards the building ,"so much for a friend, Hani friends don't back bite friends"

"Look who is talking, hello Erica"

"Erica was a hypocrite, she slept with my boyfriend and before that she secretly is jealous of me" she said as she ,pushes the door, "whatever"