Epilogue

36 year old Maya was seated for Live T.V show in Abuja, she still looks younger and beautiful as ever, she wore a lacey dark green A lined long gown, which has short sleeves, then a cream gold small veil on her head going round her face, she was looking classy and flashy, "Miss T.I.G you are highly welcome to this show" said the female host, "thank you, i am honored" said Maya smiling,
"Maya, we couldn't help but marvel on how a thirty six year old lady becomes the second richest in africa, i swear you are a role model, so how do you feel"
"Well i feel blessed and glad all the toils are worthy it"
"so we heard alot you are still a fashion designer, how is that possible because Lulu house of fashion is the best in Nigeria, it even attracts tourist, what is the secret, cause i won't take a no secret as an answer", Maya laughed and said "well you see, fashion is my hobby, so just because i have companies to run, two kids to raise that doesn't keep me from doing my hobbies, so Lulu house of Fashion is an important hobby for me, and i love my hobby", there was a loud cheers from the audience for Maya,
"Wow wow, talking about kids how many are they"
"Two wonderful angels"
"How do you find time for them, i mean do they miss you, because you are one heck of a busy missy "
"would you believe am yet to miss a dinner with them"
"No way"
"Yes way, look i maybe always busy, but my kids first, anything two, i pick them up from school, we lunch in an eatery or make it back home in time for lunch, or even if i couldnt pick them, they will be brought straight to my office and from then we go, then around four they meet with their religious education teacher and then i cover up some office stuffs and anything 6:30 am back home in time for dinner with my two lovely kids"
"You rarely rest and have time for your self"
"Says who, time with my kids is also time for my self, and i rest alot on sundays"
"You said you have never missed dinner with your kids, what if you are out of the country",
"I plan my bussiness trip when they are on holidays so i go with them , and in terms of unexpected trip, when i am out of the country, i called them in time for dinner with my plate in my front, we see each other eat"
"Wow, you are one of a kind mother, so we still refer to you as Miss, why is that, i know you must have tons of men, guys hitting on you", Maya laughed and said,
"Well, i was a one time MRS, so o think am okey with being my Miss once more", the audience and the host laughed,
"Thats funny, so your father is a well known politician, and is still a role model, so will like to go into politics, it will suit you"
"I have no intrest in politics, not at all"
"Alright, now described your dad in just three words"
"Three words, Alright, he is a loving, strong and hardworking person"
"Good, so now some people think you are the aggressive and the Egoistic type, what can you say about that"
"Well with the Ego part, i won't deny, i have Ego especially when it comes to stuffs that has to do with men that disrespect women, but am not aggressive, i can be blunt and straight at times especially when it has alot to do with my job, my place of work, and people can say what they think about me, after all it's a free world, and believe me i have lots of deals and supplies to think of than to worry the slightest about that" said Maya and shrugged,
"Owkey What is your first priority in this life apart from religion"
"My kids"
"When you wake up what comes to your mind at first and the last thing you in your mind before you go to bed "
"My kids"
"Your kids, why"
"Look, this life isn't a bed of roses, this world is cruel in many ways, my kids are girls to grow up to become ladies, women, i don't want to teach them how to calculate and make money alone, and just wear this designer, visit this country, buy this car, live in this mansion, no not that, i want to teach them to be strong in life , not just to make money but what do when money doesn't come, not just to wear versace and co but what can make do when there is no means for designers, every night i go to sleep thinking how to make them strong for this world, you see, they go to any country of their choice for every holiday, i spoil them with cash and other things but, in the process i teach them alot, the other day Maya asked me for a rolex GD wrist watch, and i was now like, how on earth did you come about,she then showed me a magazine, i now said, baby you know it cost alot, i don't have that money, she smiled and said, fine mummy i will make do with my old ones, and she didn't get the watch, not that i cant afford it but i just thought my daughter a lesson in disguise" said Maya with pride in her eyes.