Chapter 10 Second trial in the court of appeal.

Second trial in the court of appeal.

"On the 14th of January 2015,Kaseem Omar Ganati was arrested for the suspect murder of the former first lady Laila Naseem Alhassan, on the 27th of August 2016 the accuse confessed in the high court of law to have slice the late Mrs Naseem 15 times resulting in her dead, on the 25th of january, the case was asked for an appeal hearing and on the 23rd of February equivalent to the appeal hearing, after evidence put before the court by barrister Maya T. I. G to prove that the convict confessed unwillingly, which proved positive and in the process the court declared the case open for futher investigations and trial, can the barristers for both sides introduce themselves" the judge stated now looking up, "i am Barrister Bilal Dalib i stand against the accuse" said a man looking 35 years of age, he bowed and sat down.

"I am by name Barrister Williams Johnson i also stand against the accuse" said another older looking man of 40 or so, also bowed and sat down

"I am Barrister Maya T. I. G i stand for the accused" said Maya who also bowed down and then sat down,

"Bring in the accused" said the judge and in some seconds Kaseem was brought in in chains looking a bit neat, "Barrister Maya T. I. G, you may begin" said the judge.

"Your honour, i believe i have started enlightening the court on how innocent my client , i will like to call my client for questioning"

"Proceed"

"Mr. Kaseem Omar Ganati, where were you on the 14th of January 2015 around 8pm"

"I was at home with a friend of mine Naseer M. Muhammad"

"Then what happened"

"I received a call at first i didn't want to answer but Naseer made me answer it"

"And who was it"

"The late first lady" a huge murmur aroused from the audience,

after silencing them "proceed" said the judge,

"Objection your Honour, it is obvious Barrister Maya is trying to lead our minds off the murderer and is setting false trails" said Barrister Williams, "objection overrulled" said the judge

"Your honour i want Barrister Williams to stop calling my client a murderer, he is an accused"

"Take note barrister Williams" said the judge

"Thank you your honour, Kaseem i want you to tell the court Why you didn't want to pick up the call at first"

"Cause of personal reasons"

"Okey, but Naseer urged you to pick it"

"Yes"

"What the name did you save for the late first lady"

"Just the letters L. M"

"Does Naseer knows who L. M means or who L. M was to you"

"No Naseer is just a friend next door in our area, we are not that close for me to share something like that with him"

"But he urged you to pick the call"

"Yes"

"Did he say why he wants you to pick the call"

"No he just wanted me to pick the call and kept on forwarding the phone to me, till i decided to pick it on the third call"

"Before that day when was the last you saw or hanged out with Naseer"