Chapter 28

Today was Adeel's wedding, Adeel's parents gladly hand over the responsibility of a senior sister to Maya, and she was doing a great job, during the events she looked like a lady in her early twenty, not all looking 34, alot of the single men and married men wanted to find the slightest opportunity to talk to her, even Adeel's junior brother of 18 was always tailing her.

After the wedding events Maya and her two kids went on a vacation to Korea to vist Erica and have fun, from Korea they flew to Saudi Arabia where they are to meet Rasheed, then they flew to Japan to check on her company from there they all flew to Dubai, because she has to get goods for hee ever booming fashion house, which now is in two branches, one in Kano and the other one in Abuja, there she met Sima in the mall, there in Dubai, Sima buys yards of different texture, colours and kind, she buys them in bulk to sell in Nigeria, Sima begun to seek for Maya every now and then, Maya had to let her in, along the line the kids grew fond of her, Sima even flew back with them back to Nigeria in the family's private jet.

Six months later

Thahani and Maya were enrolled in a private primary school, one of the best in Nigeria, they were in the same class nursery 2 daffodils, the school differ their classes with flowers, and each class has 3 sections, the proprietress of the school happens to be the wife of the CFO of Maya's Nigerian company, so the ladies are definitely in good terms.

Today the bachelor Kaseem as the MD of the company is expecting a visitor of a very important caliber, someone of high profile whom they have no idea who he or she is, the visitor is the grand owner of Ore and gas company in Nigeria, so the Managing director, the CEO, and another female director are too welcome the visitor.

Kaseem was running late and already the visitor has arrived, so he had to meet them on their way giving the visitor a tour, "you are late" said the female director with a scowl to Kaseem who just joined them "family issues sorry" he apologized, "Miss this is our MD Kaseem Omar Ghanati, we are so sorry he is late" said the CEO full of respect Kaseem turned to apologize also to the miss, just the time she looked up from her i pad, Kaseem was taken aback to see Maya, Maya with a smirked met his eyes, she wore a high waist loose trousers which was ash in color, then a white bum lenght long sleeved blazer on an ash sleevless top, a small white viel on her head going round her face, on her left wrist was a pure gold hublot wrist watch, on the other wrist was another pure gold wrist chain of jaguar, with two pure golden rings, on her feet were ash memorata heeled opened shoe, she was looking elegant, "am sorry Miss for coming late" he finally said with a smile,
"MR. Kaseem this is Miss Maya T.I.G Rasheed shureum, the grand owner of Crystal Oil company and also Ore and gas company, this is her personal assistant and sectary Cynthia Shema, as you know Miss T.I.G is the new hugest investor, so today she is paying the company a visit for the first time" said The CEO to Kaseem who was still looking at Maya, Maya handed back her I Pad to her secretary, "good afternoon Mr.Omar Ghanati" she said, "It's nice meeting you" he said,
"Good to hear that" she said dismissively, the other's knew Maya's and Kaseem's history, after all it isn't a new thing, but all kept mute, the tour continued and the process the two continued explaining to Maya things along the way, Kaseem just kept mute unless he is being asked a question or included in some talks, he kept on marveling at Maya's looks and so.

In the afternoon she had to excuse herself, "my apologies, i have to go pick up my kids at school,It's 20 minutes to their closing time, i wish i could stay but nevertheless am impressed with what i saw, keep on the good work" she said as they stop in another hall, " we really appreciate your presence here Ma'am" said the female director, "yes Miss T.I.G, our company looks forward to working with you" said the director, with that Maya and her secretary left the premises and were drove out in the silver limousine of Cadillac they were brought in.