Nigeria

🌠Chapter 2🌠

I woke up with nothing behind me. Usually that's where he would be at, behind me. But I guess he had work.

I got up from bed and walk to the bathroom. It was a small bathroom, but comfortable. I can sit in here and watch the waves.

I hurried took my bath, wash my face, brush my teeth and did my hair. Now time to get dress.

I walk to the closet and pick out a two piece outfit with a cream cardigan and some sandals.

I put my outfit on and walk to the living room

I put my outfit on and walk to the living room. I grab my purse and my phone with head phones.

Later

I walk to stores after stores looking for some new clothes and other stuff. I wanted to visit my boyfriend job and see if he was there.

"Hey beautiful lady. Looking for anything" this man said as I check out the skirts.

"Is ken here?" I ask.

"Yeah in the back" he pointed. I walk to the back seeing him showing these ladies some skirts. One was trying to flirt with him so I made my entrance.

"Hey baby" I said.

"Hey, I thought you was home" he said.

"No, I got bored and came here" I push the females out the way. "What you doing?" I look over my shoulders seeing them roll their eyes.

"Selling" he said.

"So you don't work as a carpenter"

"I do, on Saturdays I come here to help my friend" he said. "We sell skirts"

"Yeah I see. Can I buy a skirt" I smile.

"Sure, I got the right one for you" he walk to the back. I look at the girls who was staring me up and down.

"Where you from?" One of them said.

"New York" I smile.

"An American gal, dating a Nigeria man" they laughed.

"Maybe Nigeria men tired of sagging titties" I walk away leaving them to gasp.

"You find him?" The man said.

"Yeah, tell him that to buy the skirt and meet me at the cafe" I smile then walk away watching the scenery of Nigeria.