Fifty Shades Of Mario

Chapter 28

I look at the wall that shows trees and sunshine. My mouth was cover and I only had thongs on.

"Mario!" I yelled through the scarf. Nothing.

"MARIO!" I yelled again. He didn't answer. Where the hell is he?

"What you want chocolate?" I look to see Mario holding a whip.

"I want to go home" I said.

"You are home" he said.

"No I'm not" I whined.

"I love it when you whine" he walk up to me. "You never told me you pierce my chocolate bars"

"Your what"I narrow my eyebrows at him.

"Your titties are my chocolate bars" he smirk. He squeeze one of them making me groan. It hurted when he did that.

"Let me go or.." I said.

"Or what" he grab on to my nipple ring.

"Ouch!" I shouted.

"Tell me"

"I will do anything you want" I wince.

"Oh no, your good. I have you where you are" he smile. He look down at my stomach seeing blood. "Opps, I drain blood like you did me"

"Please stop" I cried.

"I will, let me get some bandages" he walk up the stairs. I look at my hands that was tide up tightly.

"Oh God" I said.

"I'm back with the first aid kit" he smile. He took out some gauze and wipe up the blood. He then bandage up my nipple ring back in place. "Might want to get that look at"

"Bring me then" I said.

"Mmmmm, in a while" he smile.

"Please Mario, stop this" I said.

"Why would I. You stabbed me, torture me and didn't want to talk to me"

"You killed ken"I cried.

"Stop with this dramatic shit" he went and untied me. "I had to kill him. Its money problems and gang related"

I didn't know what to say. He lift my head and kiss my lips. "I miss you"

"I miss you too"

"Come on" he grab my hand. He reach for a shirt and gave it to me. I put on the oversize t- shirt. "Don't ever do that shit again"

"Do what?" I said.

"Stab me in both hands and stomach" he shook his head.

"I'm sorry" I smile.

"Ain't nothing funny" he said.

"I know" I stop smiling.

He push me on the wall. Our faces was close together bout to kiss. Me, I'm smiling the whole time. We finally kiss for a few minutes. He pick me up carrying me to his room.

He laid me in bed kissing my body. He took his shirt off showing his pack. I moan and moan and moan as he kiss all over. He pull my thongs off spreading my lips. I felt his tongue go deep in, swirl around. I was in love.

I cover my mouth moaning out loud. After licking me, I came all over his mouth. He lick his mouth.

"Still taste good" he smile. He unzip his pants showing his boxer. He crawl into bed kissing my neck. I kiss his lips as he inserted in. I jump a bit forgetting how it feel.

He thrust in and out making me moan out loud. For a few minutes he came all over me. He laid right aside me pulling me into his chest.

"I want you to stay with me"

"What about Alicia?"

"Bring her" he said. "Be a family again"

"No cheating, No beating me"

"When I ever beat on you"

"Just saying"

"Ok, no stabbing people" he rub his stomach.

"I said I'm sorry" I said.

"Mhmmm"

"I'll make it up to you" I climb on top of him.

"Ok, show me"

*********************