Just Business

Chapter 7

"Yo Marco" I walk to Marco office room in the big mansion he had. His men was also in the room standing up. They all looked at me and turn their heads.

"What is it?" He looked at me.

"I need you to do a job" I started fooling around with stuff on his desk.

"What kind?" He said.

"Kill this man"I showed a picture of ken and kaila.

"Who is that?" He ask looking at the pic.

"That's kaila with her boyfriend from Nigeria. Kill him so she won't worry about him" I walk out the room with my hands in my pocket.

They better to do this or she will leave me to this nigga. I don't want to be racist which I am right now, but I love my black queen. I need her.

I got in my Bugatti and took off to the house on the hills. I need to keep her here.

Home

"Hey"Kaila said then kiss my cheek.

"Look, I want to take you to Manhattan so we can have dinner tonight"I smile.

She didn't say anything but just looked at me. "O-Oh, O-Okay" she stutter.

"What's up?" I sat down on the couch. She sat by me and sigh.

"Ken is already here and he's on his way here"she said. I stared at her then chuckle.

"You serious" I said.

She nod her head. "Please dont do anything stupid"

"Why" I said looking at the TV.

"I know how you are" she said looking at me in a mean. I just ignore her mean look.

"Ok, and" I said.

"Please Mario, don't do anything stupid. His family loves him back in Nigeria" she said.

I wipe my face sighing. Now I have go call my brother and tell him to don't kill him.

"Ok whatever" I look at my phone to see Marco text me.

Marco- this him

Me- where the hell you at?

Marco- at a bar, do it now

Me- good thing you said that, don't do anything

Marco- okay

Me- but wait for my single

I been itching to kill something lately.