Back To Reality

Chapter 20

I look at the picture of me and diamond at our show we had together. We made at least 3 million dollars.

After that, I paid for my apartment, got a new dog and just live life from there.

The reason why. Because kailee told me to stop. So I did but diamond kept coming over and wanting to fuck, but I push her away.

"Kaila" I turn to see Alisha coming in the room. "Is that diamond?"

"Yeah" I gulp down.

"Wait. You was a stripper?" She ask.

"Yeah, I needed money" I said.

"Why you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't want to tell you, the whore house isn't a place for you to go and make money" I said on the verge of crying.

"What you mean?"

"First they will make you work as a bartender. Watch out for the men too" I sigh. "You have to be a lesbian to work there, all girls there loves girls. I was the only one that would fuck the men and have fun with the girls"

"You just don't want me to make my money" she said.

"Alisha listen to me!" I yelled.

"First it was kailee now you"

"So your mother came to you first" I said.

"What? Kailee isn't my mother" she back up.

"She is, you look like her and act like her" I got up from the bed. "She had it worst then me"

I walk out leaving Alisha to her self.

"What you told her?" Kailani said. Carmen was feeding Alicia some bread.

"I told her that kailee is her mother and trying to stop her to get to the whore house" I said.

"Just pray for her" Carmen said.

"I will"

Mario

I wanted to have a penthouse party. Me and my friends invited some strippers over from whore house.

These bitches fuck the men instead of dancing for them.

My favorite girl came to me and sat on my lap. "Hi" she smile.

"Hi diamond" I said.

"You know, you can do whatever you want to me and have a good time, all we have to do is get out of here" she kiss my neck.

"What happen to the new girl?" I ask.

"Oh, she wouldn't come. Family problems" diamond rolled her eyes.

"What's her name?" I ask.

"Alisha" she said.

I look at my shoes and smile. "Show me where her house is. Maybe we can have some fun there"

"Ok" she got up and grab her stuff. "Let's go"

Alisha house

We pull up to this nice looking house. There was three cars in the drive way.

"We should come back another day" diamond said.

"No" I turn the car off and got out. I walk to the porch then knock on the door.

"Who is it!" I heard someone say.

"Don't say anything" diamond whisper. Finally the door open. It was this girl with curly hair.

"Hi, I'm looking for Alisha" I said.

"She ain't here"

"Carmen who is that?" I recognize that voice.

"Ummmm" i push the girl out the way and walk in the kitchen. I hit the Jack pot.