I Love You Too

Chapter 5

Me and my sisters travel to New Jersey listening to music. It was so quiet between me and kailee. I know why she mad. Maybe because Mario left with me and I mess up the relationship.

"So, where was the house out here?"kailee ask.

"On the hills" I said.

"You must of love spending his money huh" she gave me a fake smile.

"I spent my own" I said.

"Mhmm. Mario would of been happier with me" she mumble. She ain't slick, I heard her ass.

"Yeah but Mario said he couldn't be with you because you had to much of shit to handle, plus you are a cheater, and your a gold digging bitch" I smile at her. "I didn't say that, Mario did"

"Fuck him. I can have my own man or I can do this all on my own" she flip her Brazilian weave.

"You gone get lonely one day"I said.

"Listen bitch, just because you dated Mario Rodriguez doesn't mean that you are very popular or rich. He wanted me, I can tell"

"You want me to kill you like I did to his ex and uncle" I gave her a serious look.

She took a minute then answer. "No"

"Okay then" I rolled my eyes. We pull up to my old apartment where me and Alisha stayed at. She should be here.

I walk in smelling the scent of vanilla. I loved that smell. She's here. I walk up the stairs to her room. Nothing was there. I walk in my room. Nothing. "What the fuck?"

I walk downstairs to see Mario with Alisha tide up and in a chair. He had a gun to Alisha head while looking at me.

"I see you came back for this bitch" he said. "You know she liked me. I mean that was a hoe move Alisha" he said to her.

"Let her go" I said.

"No, you killed my girl and my uncle. You think Ima let you get away with that!" He yelled.

"Yeah. You wanted to kill me"

"I didn't, and I wasn't. I loved you to much to not to"

"I would of still killed you for what your father did to mines. He killed my father family and my dad came back to kill yours and your father. He wanted revenge Mario, what will you do if he kill your brother, sister, aunt uncle, everybody in one house. What will you do?"

"I would killed him badly" he said.

"And that's what my father did. Let her go we talk about this already"

"I'm not letting her go!" He yelled.

"Do you want me back, and that what you want or you want to kill me instead" I said.

He pointed the gun at me. I knew it.

"I want to kill you" he had a tear running down his cheek. I walk closer to him grabbing the gun. "I hate you Kaila"

"I love you" I finally had the gun looking him in the eyes. He looked me in the eyes then kissed my lips. He hugged me tight crying his eyes out.

"I'm so sorry baby. I love you too" he cried. He was a mess. I need to get him somewhere comfortable.