Ken, Please Don't Go

Chapter 12

I was at McDonalds getting something to eat when Carmen called me. I look at the phone and sigh.

"Hello" - me

"Ken awake. He's looking for you"- Carmen

"Okay, I'm on my way"- me

I put the phone up and paid for the food. I walk out eating my fries. Some men look at me whistling.

I don't need another man. One almost died on me and another crazy as hell.

I walk to my black Bentley that I stole from Mario. I got in the car and drove to Carmen house.

Later

"How is he?" I ask Carmen.

"He alright, he's in the room" she nod her head too.

I walk into the room to see kailee sitting in the chair.

"What you doing here?" I ask.

"I didn't know you had a boy toy" she smile at me.

"Oh really" I sat my purse on the bed and look at her.

"Yeah, Mario told me. I haven't seen your new before"

"Okay" I said.

"You know Mario was looking for you" I smirk at her and then smile showing my teeth.

"He was" I said.

"Yeah, you should talk to him" she got up from the seat. "Oh yeah, and he need his car back"

She walk out swaying her hip. I shook my head and look at ken.

"I though he was awake" I said.

"He was but..." Carmen looked at his IV. "Oh god" she grab his hand then look at his life line.

"No, No, No, NO!" I cried.

"What the fuck did she do?" Carmen said looking everywhere for explanation.

"She killed him"

Kailee

"I did it" I smile at him

He walk in the room with his shades on. He look around my apartment then at pictures of me and my sisters.

"You are really good at acting" he said.

"Yeah, I am" I smile.

"Marco did say you was good at what you do" he grab my waist pulling me in. He kiss my neck making me moan. I love his kisses.

"Mmmmm, right there baby" I bit my lip.

"And your very thirsty" he push me away from him. "Here's you money" he threw the money on the floor then walk out.

I was so shock at him. He think that I'm trash. I'll show his ass.