The Call Back Home

🌠Chapter 3🌠

I walk and rode on buses and look at the city but I wanted to look at the most beautiful rock. Zuma rock in abuja. I admire it and look at the rock .

This is so beautiful. I walk to the rock which was like a hike with these other people that was on a trip or something. I took some pictures on this camera I had and walk to the next thing.

I look down at my phone to see that Alisha text me.

Alisha- when you coming back to New York, I'm here by aunt kailee

Me- Ima be there, just whole on

Alisha- please come, there is some stuff that you have to know

Me- Ok fine

Going back to New York. I don't think I can do that. What if Mario is back? What if he's looking for me? God what Ima do.

{Later}

"Hey babe" I kiss ken on the forehead. He was sipping on something then look at me.

"Where you went?" He ask.

"To abuja" I smile. "I bought something for you too"

"Oh let me see" he smile. I took out one of his favorite books that he use to read when I first met him. "Oh wow. I remember this book" he said.

"Yeah I remember I knock it in the river when we first met" I laugh.

"Yep, good times, good times" he smile.

"I'm thinking about going to New York again" I said.

"New York? For what?" He look at me confused.

"Alisha text me saying she back and need to see me and then she said there's some stuff we need to talk about" I said.

"Ok fine" he said. "But I'll come with you"

"Oh okay" I said smiling.

ALISHA🌠

"You text her" he rub my hair while I was sitting in the chair. The smell was so disgusting down here.

"Yes" I said.

"Good" he walk back upstairs leaving me down here in the disgusting smell. I need to get out of here. But how? Kaila did it. So I can do it too.