Nigeria Calling Me Back

Chapter 6

I got up from hearing music in one of the rooms. I just remembered, Mario stayed with me. Alisha and Alicia left back to Manhattan with my sister.

I got up from bed and walk to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and hop right in. I took a good ass shower too.

After my shower, I put on some clothes, grab my purse, and phone. I walk downstairs to see Mario with his camera looking at pictures.

He was so hot. This is what I miss the most.

"Hey" I said lowly. He smile at me and wink.

"What you doing? Where you going?" He ask.

"That's nun of your business. Something for me to know and for you to find out later" I smile.

"Well here. Take my keys" he handed me his keys to the black Bentley that was outside. I smile that he actually trust me again. "Love you"

"Love you too" I said walking out. I look at the car and smile.

"Damn" I hop in the car, turn it on, then left.

Mall

I walk around the mall looking for some clothes if I was to stay here. Can't go back to Nigeria and tell ken that I move back to New York. Speaking of the devil, he's calling me.

Me-" hello"

Ken- "how is New York"

Me-"its fun, my sister going through something tho"

Ken- "oh, when can I meet them"

Me- "I don't know yet"*smiles*

Ken- " let me know when your coming back home"

Me- "okay. Bye baby"

Never going back. Even tho I loved Nigeria, I can't leave Mario here. Mario needs me more then anything.

"Excuse me miss, can I help you with anything?" this lady ask.

"No, I'm fine" I smile at her.

"Okay, let me know if you need help" she walk back to her station. I rolled my eyes mumble some shit out my mouth. I am really mean now. I don't know why?

Home

I walk inside seeing Mario on the couch sleep. He look so peaceful. I just want to lay on hi...

"What you doing?" He said. He look at me.

"Coming back from the mall" I said.

"Come, sit down by me" he said. I walk slowly to the couch and sat down. "I miss you Kaila" he kiss my neck.

"Ken called me" I said.

"Who is ken?" He narrow his eye brows.

"That's my boyfriend back in Nigeria" I said.

"Oh, a boyfriend" he looked somewhere else.

"I'm sorry Mario" I said.

"It's okay" he said. He got up from the couch and walk upstairs. I shouldn't of never told him that. I have to talk to him about that. I want him, but how ima tell ken I don't want him no more.