Poor Ken

Chapter 10

I look at the sun in Marco condo. I snuck in when they all left to save Mario ass. I don't have time.

I jogged down to the basement and seen ken body there lifeless. "Ken" I whisper lifting his head up.

He look at me and smile. "Boy I'm glad to see you" he chuckle making me laugh. "That's Mario"

"Yep" I said untying him.

"He's a nice guy. Him and his brother" he said.

"Tell me about it" I said. I help him up and up the stairs. I look at the city again when the sun rose up.

"Damn" ken said. "That's beautiful then Nigeria" he smile.

"Mhmm" I help him to the door and out the condo. We walk downstairs to the car. I help him in and hook his seatbelt on. I went on my side and hop in.

"Who car?" He said. "Never rode in a Benty, Betty..."

"Bentley" I said. "Its a Bentley"

"Oh" he said. "Babe, I need a doctor"

"Don't worry, Ima bring you there" I drove off. I can't take him to the hospital. So somewhere different.

"Where you going? The hospital this way" he said pointing the different directions.

"I know where I'm going"

Later

I help him up the stairs to my friend house. She open the door looking both ways. "Come in" she help me help him up the stairs.

"He been beating up pretty bad" I said. She sat him on the couch.

"Can you lift up your shirt for me?" She said.

"Who are you? Kaila who is this?"

"She's my friend and she will help you" I said.

"She doesn't have a license" he said.

"Ken if I bring you to the hospital they will question me" I said.

"Yeah, you might want to stay here" she said.

"What's your name?" He ask her.

"Its Carmen" she smile at him.

"Wow Carmen, you know anything about this shit" he said.

"Yes, I do" she rolled her eyes. She lift the shirt up seeing his body badly bruise. "Oh my god"

I wanted to cry but I know what I have to do. "What is it doc"

"How long have they beaten you?" She ask.

"Since last night till he left to get his brother"ken said.

"What happen to his brother?" She look at me.

"I stab him in the hand and stomach" I said.

"You dirty girl" she smile at me. "Ok, Ima give you some antibiotics and some water ok" Carmen got up from the floor and walk to her room.

"You is like a outlaw in New York"ken said.

"What you mean?" I said.

"You don't want to get in trouble"

"If police roll my name up, Ima be in jail" I said.

"Why?"

"Well, my father was a badass. He killed Marco and Mario father for killing his whole family" I said.

"Damn" he tried to lift up but stop. "Owww, shit!" He yelled.

"Don't move"--" they did some severe damage"I said.

"Okay ken, I want to take a x- ray of your body" she had a machine next to her.

"Okay" he said. She cover up everything else but his chest. I stood back and watch. She did the x- ray and then look at the machine screen.

"Wooo" she tap my shoulder. I look at the screen and gasp. His rib cage look to be shatter. Like his ribs was all fracture.

"He needs surgery and he need it quick"