Past Life

Chapter 18

I walk in this wing shop to get my order. Me and the girls wanted to watch some BGC on oxygen and just talk mess.

This girl with blonde hair was ordering her food while I was texting Carmen.

"Your name mam?" the man ask

"Oh, diamond" she smile. That name sound so familiar. I know she hang out with Alisha but I remember when I was a stripper.

"Diamond" I called her name. She turn to me like she didn't know me at first.

"Oh hey babes" she smile then hug me

"How is the stripper life?" I ask.

"Its wonderful, I'm making more money every night. Every one knows me" she lick her lips looking me up and down.

"Wassup diamond" this man walk up to her.

"A doggy back is 200$, A sloppy toppy is 100$" she said.

"Okay. Ima wait till your done" he walk away.

"A prostitute too" I said.

"Baby I call myself a harlot" she smile.

"Mhmm"

"Mhmm. You should be one too, have potential and a nice ass" she touch my butt but I push her to the chairs.

"Fuck you bitch. You stay away from my niece and me"--" give me my goddamn wings"the man hand me the wings.

"Bye baby. You known what happen between me and you" she lick her lips at me.

I walk out the wing shop to my car. I wipe my eyes as I remember the past. I hated myself for that.

So that is a cliffhanger for y'all. But I want y'all to check out a remake I made for I'm pregnant and rejected. Buts its a bit different.