Mean Ass Family

Chapter 22

I woke up naked with Mario arms around me. I felt safe in his arms but also scared he might do something.

"Wake up" I nudge him. He didn't move. I sigh getting out his arms.

"Where you going?" Mario ask in a raspy voice.

"Bathroom" I walk to the bathroom turning the shower on. I walk to my room picking out some clothes.

I pick out a blue t- shirt, some black jeans with my bra and panties. I walk back in the bathroom seeing Mario in the shower washing his hair.

I open the shower door with my hands on my hip. "You serious" I said.

"I'm bout to leave" he close it then continue to wash his hair.

I sigh then sat on the toilet. I waited till he was done. "I'm done" he put the towel around his waist and walk out.

Later

The girls was all eating their breakfast Carmen made. Kailani look at me with disgust and shook her head.

"What?" I said.

"You had sex with the devil last night" she said.

I sigh looking at the ground"I couldn't help it"

"You couldn't help it!" She semi yelled.

"Kailani, calm down"

"No, this man killed your boyfriend and you turn around and have sex with him. This man funeral today!"

"T-Today" I stutter with my eyes big.

"Yea" she roll her eyes bumping into me walking to her room. Which is in the basement.

"Your mad too"I said to Carmen.

"I'm mad that you had sex with him on my couch" she walk out the kitchen.

"Kaila" Alisha shook her head.

"You can leave too" I said.

"No. I need you to tell me more about my mother, kailee" she said.

"Kailee was a good mother Alisha, that's all you need to know. She tried to keep you but when he came, he took her and your dad away. She told your foster mother to keep you when they drag her from their apartment" I said.

"How you know the story?" She ask.

"Because I was there. I was walking up the stairs when I saw them drag her and Damon" I sniffle. "But I'm still in love with him" I wipe my eyes.

"With who"--" Mario. He did it, did he!"she got up from the table.

"No duh. When I first met you he didn't like you, he knew who you was" I said. "I should go"