Not No Average Girl

Chapter 9

I woke up from the couch looking around. I saw the lights of New York looking back at me.

"Mario" I called.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I heard screaming from the basement. I got up from the couch and walk to the door. I open the door quietly and walk down to see Mario and Marco beating ken.

Ken look at me with his eyes low. "Kaila" he said. I ran back upstairs to the living room. "KAILA!" I slid down the wall crying.

"This is all my fault" I cried. I grab my belongings and the keys leaving Mario.

I drove back to Mario penthouse that was a little close to Marco condo. I park the car, got out and walk to the front entrance.

"Mam, you don't live here" I didn't even listen to the man. I press the elevator button and went up to his penthouse.

I look at my phone to see that Mario text me.

Mario- where you at?

Me- I left with the car, tell marco to drop you off

Finally I made it and walk in. Once I open the door I saw a big ass tiger on the floor. He just look at me. He didn't growl or show no teeth.

"Hi" I said

"Hi" I said. He put his head back down. I walk to Mario room closing the door. I took off my clothes and laid in bed.

I kept thinking about what they was doing to ken. I should of stop them. Why I'm so dumb?

"Wassup my baby" I heard Mario say. Must he petting the tiger. "Baby!"

"What!" I yelled back.

"Where you at" he open the room door. "Damn your beautiful" he said.

"Oh really" I smile

"Oh really" I smile.

"Yeah, me and the guys was playing pool in the basement, I called you, you know" he said.

"Oh you was" I said.

"Yeah" he grab my waist.

I had a knife in my hand ready to stab his ass. "You think I'm dumb" I stab him in the stomach. His mouth was wide open. He look down then back at me. He push me to the floor and the knife went under the bed.

Mario looked at under there and reach for it but step on his hand with my heels on. "OWWWW!" he yelled.

"You a fucking liar, you was trying to kill ken when I told you not too" I step more on his hand. He gritted his teeth looking at me. He grab my ankle with his hand making me fall on the ground. He grab the knife and laid on top of me. He grab both of my hands with one of his hands and held the knife to my throat.

"You think Ima let you walk away with him. Your my Queen, he ain't getting you back baby" he said all out of breath. I kneed him in the gut so he can get off of me. He held his stomach while on the floor.

"I'm not your Queen!" I took the knife and stab his hand. He yelled out trying to get the other knife. I grab another knife out the kitchen and walk back to the room. He was still on the floor trying to get the knife. I stab his other hand making him yell out again.

"You mess with the wrong bitch" I said. I grab his phone calling Marco.

The phone rung for a sec then he answer.

"Hello"- Marco

"Keep ken alive, and I keep your brother alive"- me

"Where is he you crazy bitch"- Marco

I walk to Mario grabbing his hair. He groan out. "Say hello asshole"

"Hey brother"

"Here him"-me

"Fine, ken here with me, bring my brother to me and I'll give you ken"- Marco

"Come get Mario, you better hurry. He losing blood"- me

I hung up smiling.

" I though you love me"

"I do, but you fuck up" I walk out the room. As I walk to the door the tiger growl at me submitting. I smile to myself and walk to the elevator. My bra and draws was all bloody. But the blood match my heels.