I Aint Through

Chapter 11

Ken was sleep in bed with his life line going. I would sit there everyday in that house waiting for him to get up or feel better.

They already did the surgery on him, so I'm happy bout that, but i don't know if he will live or not.

"You okay" I heard Alisha say behind me.

I turn to her and smile.

"Where have you been love, I never seen you in a while" I smile.

"I been with kailee and Alicia. She's getting older and you ain't never been there to see us grow" she narrow her eyebrows at me.

"Well I'm sorry, I've been busy lately" I look at ken who was laying there lifeless.

"What happen to him?" Alisha ask.

"Mario beaten him to death"I sniff.

"What a jerk. Why would he do that?"

"Jealously" I said.

"He deserves to die" Alisha said.

"He will"

Mario

"Owwww!" I yelled at Marco who help me in his condo

"I want to see if he still down there. I left him there for two days" Marco chuckle. I shook my head looking at my cut that had stitches and the two cuts on my hand.

"Ima kill her" I said breathing heavily.

Marco came back upstairs with a blank face. "She knew I was gone"

"What?"

"She took him" he said. For some reason, I was scared that they might tell on us. But I know she can't go to the cops for what she did to my ex and uncle.

"So, let them go. I have to get my strength back so I can go back and find her"

"This time you kill her" Marco said.

I sigh looking at him. "I can't" I said.

"What" he look at me.

"I can't do it"

"Weak. Your a sucker for love" he said.

"Yeah, your right"I thought about my plan and it was simple. Get her pregnant. She doesn't like to have childrens now but I will get her pregnant and leave her for good.

Or maybe Ima wait till she pregnant by ken and then kill him. The baby won't have no father.

" I'll think of something "