My Daughter

Chapter 16

Kailee

I open the door for Mario to come in my room. "What do you want?" I ask.

"Me and Marco is leaving Miami" he said.

"Y-Your leaving" I said.

"Yeah, we have things to do back in New York" he said.

"Like what" I said.

"Like protect our territory. Some gang just tried to take over but once they heard we coming back, they bitch back to their territory"

"So you can stay" I smile.

"No. I still have to make sure their back" he said. "See you in New York"

"Bye" I push him out the hotel room and slam the door in his face. He's worthless. I need this man to protect me.

Yes I'm scared of Kaila. She killed his ex and sister. And then when I saw his hand and stomach, god she did some damage on him. I did something terrible wrong. I hope she forgive me.

I sat on the bed looking at my phone. I took a DNA test on Alisha and me to see if she was my daughter. It came back positive.

"Oh god" I cried. What the hell Ima do?

1998

I laid down in my boyfriend bed looking at my baby. She was the most beautiful baby ever.

"Look at her Damon" I smile. "She's beautiful"

"I know" he smile then kiss me.

"Did you give the money to Mario" I said.

"Yeah. Don't bring his name up again" Damon walk in the bathroom. When I was breastfeeding Alisha, someone bust through the door with mask on, trench coat and a shot gun.

"GET YOUR ASS ON THE FLOOR" HE YELLED. I got on the floor with Alisha in my arms. She was crying so loud.

"Yo, shut that baby up or we will"

"Dont you lay a finger on my baby" Damon said.

"Damon, Damon, Damon" Mario walk in. "You think your slick"

"What you talking bout man?" Damon said.

"You gave me fake money" he threw the money at Damon.

"I'm sorry man, but me and my girl is broke" Damon said.

Mario looked at me then Alisha. "Take him to the river"

"What!" I yelled. They dragged Damon out the room.

"Heyyy, shhhhhh. Sweetheart listen to me, either you shut up and leave with your child or I'll kill you and your child"

I spit in his face. He think he can come in my home and take my boyfriend, the man I love. "Take her away, and bring that baby to the dump or somewhere

"Please, no!" I scream, kick, bite. I did everything I could.

"Lacy take Alisha for me!" I yelled. Neighbors was watching me being drag out like a dog who don't want to take a bath.

"How can I tell her?" I said.

"How can you tell who?" I heard Kaila say. I knew she would be here.

"My daughter Kaila, Alisha is my daughter. You can look at that paper and see" I said.

She walk towards the paper and look at it. "Holy shit. She is your daughter"

I nod my head. "Why the hell you didn't tell me and kailani"

"I didn't know how"--" I forgot about her but then seen her face and I knew who she was"

"So when we was saving her, you didn't know who she was?" Kaila said.

"I thought it was someone else" I said.

"Your life was always fuck up. You lucky I'm your sister. Come back to New York and clean the bull shit up" Kaila walk out the room.

I laid on the bed crying my ass off. Why my life have to be like this? I'm a easy pray.