Look Decent

Chapter 27

I woke up to music in downstairs. Who the fuck playing music so damn earlier?

I hop out of bed half naked walking to the kitchen. I look to see Carmen kissing this dude while he went deep in her.

I cover my mouth gasping. And she call me nasty. "Oh my God" Alisha said smiling. She took out her phone and recorded.

"Oh God Marco" I heard Carmen say. Marco!

"Marco"Alisha and I said in unison.

Carmen gasp covering herself. Marco smirk at me without covering his self. Me and Alisha just stare at them.

"Go back in your rooms" Carmen said.

"How you know Marco?" Alisha ask.

"Go back your room!" Carmen push me to my room. She close the door and I guess walk back to Marco.

I sat on the bed looking at my feet. Things race through my mind as I was looking at the scar on my foot. So many scars I have. Even in my heart.

"You can come out now"Carmen said smiling.

"I don't want to eat anything you cook" I laugh.

"I did it on th..."

"Counter" I said.

"Y-Yea" she scratch her head.

"Ewww"

"Sorry" she did a puppy dog eyes.

"Its okay. I fucked the brother on the couch" I said then sigh.

"Do you miss him?" Carmen ask.

"N-No" I stutter.

"Liar" she nudge me. "Marco said that Mario cry for you everyday" she chuckle.

I laugh then sniffle. "I miss him too"

"That's why, he wants you to get dress now"

"What" I said straight up.

"He's taking you out" she smile. "Get dress" she walk out my room.

I just stare at the wall for seconds till someone knock at the door. "Come in"

Kailani came in smiling. "I heard the news"

"Of course you did" I roll my eyes.

"Let me dress you"

"No" I said getting up from bed.

"Come on, Kaila" she whined. I huffed and look at her.

"Fine" I said. She ran out my room to somewhere.

I walk to the bathroom to run the shower and hop in. I wash myself good and make sure that my areas was clean.

I walk back to my room looking at the bed. Kailani must of pick out this dress. I put on my thongs and put the dress on. My pumps was gold.