Chapter Nineteen

Fireheart bursts into the room standing right next to a gray tom with a darker gray stripe going along his back and yellow eyes. 

Fireheart: HAHAHA! That's a good one Graystripe!

Gray: Um, okay, Firestar was it? It's just Gray, and I haven't met you before!

Fireheart: I guess the twolegs really did do something to you, no matter! I have brought you here to receive help from the professionals.

Gray: *starts trying to run away* YOU ARE CRAZY!

Feathershine: Not so fast~ 

Gray: Oh no.

Feathershine: Fireheart has brought you here for treatment, we can get started right away!

Gray: I don't need-

Fireheart: So Sandstorm. You, me, Pippi's Pasta tonight? How bout it? It's the least I can do for my mate.

Sandstone: Oh brother, no Fireheart. For the last time, it's Sandstone and I am not your mate! Why can't he be counseled?! 

Slashscar: Because I! The pretties she-cat in all of the world has no time for such petty cats like him!

Sandstone: Shut up Slashscar! I wasn't asking you!

Slashscar: Do you not accept me for being a she-cat?! Is that it?! FINE! I'll just go to my room and not cry for the next few days! *runs off*

Sandstone: I am surrounded by idiots.

Gray: I really must get going...

Feathershine: NO YOU CAN'T! *leaps onto Gray*

Gray: Get off me! 

Mossbreeze: *kicks Feathershine off of Gray* Run!

Gray: *runs out of the building* YOU CATS ARE ALL CRAZY!

Feathershine: Mossbreeze! You just drove our customer away!

Mossbreeze: You were tackling him and Fireheart was harassing him!

Feathershine: Fireheart harasses everybody and I am in charge here so into the torture room!

Mossbreeze: Whatever *walks off*

Feathershine: That's the wrong way! The torture room is that way!

Mossbreeze: I don't care! *slams the door to the janitor's closet and locks it*

For the rest of the evening, Feathershine tries to get Mossbreeze out of the room but is unsuccessful and gives up. In the meantime, Fireheart hits on Sandstone and Slashscar cries in her room.

~Dusky