Chapter 10

Again, point out any mistakes

Thanks :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10:

Ashton was pissed to say the least. He wanted to rip that man’s head of. How dare him! He touched her! He thought. For the first time in 23 years, Ashton felt jealousy, and he hated the feeling. It reminded him of his human life, thus reminding him that he’s an angel. Ali could never really be with her. Deep down, he knew it was a good thing that she liked someone else.

That, however, was deep, deep, very deep down. At that point, he just wanted to go rip that guy apart. Ash was so focused in how much he hated that guy; he didn’t notice Ali come in until she spoke, “I’m next door,” before walking into her room. She walked out of her room in a pair of sweats instead of her jeans and went next door.

He needed to take his mind off of her, so he continued his research. He found that Lee was the offspring of a demon and human, and Mari was the child of an angel and human. Ashton didn’t know they were possible. He found that Alison was -is- the only child of Mari and Lee. Ashton found out Lee was killed when Mari was pregnant. In order to keep Alison safe, Mari switched her baby girl with Hope’s deceased baby girl before Hope got a chance to know.

The problem is, Alison’s different, and that right there, is a threat to Adaggon. Ashton really didn’t want to tell Alison, but he knew he had too. It would break her heart.

~~~~~~~

really short chapter :$