Chapter 15

Not many chapters left

Please tell me if there's a mistake

*GoGrey*

Chapter 15

“Okay, I’m ready!” Alison declared, even though she was still a little scared. She ran after Ash, excited to go in. She couldn’t wait to see the inside of the building. She knew it would be prettier inside than it was outside, and boy was she right!

“This is beautiful!” She said mesmerized by the beauty of it.

“Let’s go,” Ash said with a roll of his eyes.

Ali felt him wrap his arm around her waist and pull her to the elevator. It seemed to her like he knew his way around the entire place. When they stepped out of the elevator, Ali was led to a door at the end of the hallway.

Without knocking, Ash walked in dragging Ali by her hand.

“How dare you! You are to knock be-” the man froze.

“Ah… Joseph my man,” Ashton said, his voice had a scary tint in it, “what were you saying?”

“I-I…No-Nothing, I w-wasn’t saying anything a-at all. You know y-your always w-welcome here.” The man- Joseph- said. His voice quiver and Alison could tell he was scared.

“Well then, I need something from you and you’ve got exactly one hour to do so,” Ashton said, getting down to business. Ali felt bad for the man.

“Yes sir, it won’t be late,” Joseph said. Ali found it funny to watch a man almost twice Ash’s age call him sir.

“Alright, I need two passports, 1 drivers licence,” Ash said.

“Okay names and age. Oh, and I also need a picture,” Joseph said. “Please,” he added.

“Okay I want Alisa Stark for her,” Ash said referring to me, “make her 19 and I have a picture right here.”

“And the second one, I suppose, is you.”

“Yes, um…make me 20 and here’s my picture.” Ashton said handing the picture over.

“If you don’t mind me asking, what name do I use for you?” he asked.

“Ah, name you can put in any-”

“Ashram Ferguson, use Ashram Ferguson,” Ali interrupted. Ash shot her a look to which she quickly reasoned, “That way, if I call you Ash, it wouldn’t be obvious.”

“Okay, well then, you may use that name. We will be in room 415 in the hotel across the street. You have one hour.” Ash told him, and then quickly turned and dragged Ali with him, not giving Joseph a chance to reply.

“We’re going to be in room 415?” Ali asked confused.

“Yep, I called for it.”

They walked down to the truck, and got themselves a pair of fresh clothing. They crossed the street and got their room.

“You can use the bathroom first. I’m going to book check where we’re staying and look for an apartment.”

“Okay,” Alison responded walking on. She took a nice long bath and washed her hair to wake her up.

She dressed herself in a yellow, black and orange checkered dress. It was a halter neck and came up to her knees. She left her light brown hair to cascade down her shoulders only pinning her bangs to the side as they were growing too long for her liking.

She quickly put yellow eye shadow on and then mascara. She put a yellow bracelet on. Slipping her feet back into her black flats, she walked out.

Alison was satisfied when she saw the look on Ash’s face. His jaw had literally dropped. “Stop drooling! You’ll wet your shirt,” Alison said in a completely serious voice.

Alison watched as Ash’s eyes went wide. His hand flew to his face as he tried to wipe away the non-existent drool.  By the time Ash realised what happened, Alison was rolling on the floor laughing so hard her stomach started to hurt.

Ash mumbled something unintelligent and walking into the bathroom, his face slowing turning an adorable shade of red.

Alison watched TV for the 10 minutes that Ash was in the bathroom for. When he stepped out, Alison made sure not to look at him, for she knew he wanted pay back.

“Ali, can you help me for a second,” Ash said, his voice mysteriously calculating. Alison was saved from a reply by a knock on the door. Ash grumbled under his breath before he walked out to open the door.

Alison took this chance to check him out. She knew the second she laid eyes on him, that she would be drooling.

She looked away quickly, before Ash had a chance to turn around and catch her staring.

“So, where were we before you started undressing me with your eyes?” Ashton asked casually.

“Puh-lease,” Alison replied, “I was watching TV.” She turned back to the TV, pretending to watch The Simpsons.

“Right…” he said sarcastically, “like I couldn’t feel your gaze burning a hole through my back.”

“Whatever, let’s go!” Alison said when she grabbed her bag and pushed past him to get out the door. Ash chuckled, but he got his stuff and followed her.

They got back into the car and were on their way again.

After just over an hour of driving, Ali couldn’t take the hunger and more, “I’m Hungry!” she whined again, like she had every 2 minutes for the last 10 minutes.

“I know! Look, there’s a restaurant!” Ash said pointing to it.

“Finally, you can’t possibly drive any slower,” she said, even thought he was driving over the speed limit.

Ash parked the truck and they went into the restaurant. Alison ordered a burger with fries on the side and a large coke, and Ash just ordered the burger and a small coke.

Alison finished her food quite fast and ordered an ice-cream. When she was done, she needed to use the bathroom. Excusing herself while Ash paid, she made a quick trip to the bathroom. On her way out something felt weird. Suddenly, she felt a strange sort of pain, but couldn’t tell where it was from, and then she fell.