Chapter 17

:) nothing to say really

Chapter 17

Alison’s head felt like it was going to explode. She didn’t know why but it was pounding. She was really cold and uncomfortable. Her wrist and ankle actually hurt.

Ali slowly opened her eyes to see that she was in a dark room that had two doors. Both doors were closed.

Alison was confused. She didn’t know how she got there. All Ali remembered was walking out the ladies restroom.

She looked down at herself and sighed in relief. She was still in her summer dress. The room was very cold. Alison realised she was in a bed. She also noticed that the bed had no comforter.

Her arms were tied tightly to the headboard and ankles tied to the footboard. She tried to get them free but they were tried too tightly.

Once again, she took in the room she was in. The room was small. It looked to her like a 10ft by 10ft room.

Against one pale white wall was the headboard of her single-bed. On the opposite wall was a black metal-looking door. The wall to the right had chest and a small mirror on the wall. On the left, there was another door. This door was as pale as the walls and looked normal.

As Ali was lying there, she tried thinking back to what had happened. The more she tried, the bigger her headache got, but all she could remember was walking out of the restroom.

As Alison was concentrating on thinking back, she didn’t hear the door open. She only noticed that there was someone else in the room, when the door slammed shut.

She opened her eyes and looked around the room until her eyes landed on the intruder.

There, by the foot of her bed, stood a man. He was tall and very, very buff. He was wearing a leather vest with naturally faded jeans. In one hand, he had a plate, and in the other, there was what looked like a gun.  

She had no idea of who he was. She’d never seen him before. It was killing her not to know of her kidnapper.

He put the plate on the pillow, by her head and untied one hand. Then, without another word, he went to stand against the wall, and pointed the gun at her.

Alison understood he wanted, but she couldn’t bring herself to eat the food. It looked absolutely gross. Instead, Alison turned her head the other way.

She wanted badly to question the guy. She wanted to know who he worked for, but she knew she wouldn’t get any answers from him. Plus, she was scared.

Less than 2 minutes later, Alison felt her wrist tied back in the rope.

She didn’t bother turning her head. The plate was lifted and the man left the room.

Ali sighed in relief. Even though she didn’t show it, the gun terrified her.

As she was lying on that bed for hours after the man left, she was thinking of only one thing;

She missed Ash, a lot.

It was hours later that someone came into the room.

Ali turned to see two people walk into the room. This time though, she knew one, but she never would’ve guessed.