Chapter 20

because i decided i want tobe mean

muahahahaha < evil laugh >

*GoGrey*

Chapter 20

Ash found it; the only way to find her.

Again he got back to work, but instead of typing Noah, this time he typed the license plate number of the speeding car.

What he found shocked him. That car didn't belong to a Noah, it belonged to Ardon.

Ash was confused, how was Ardon close to her?

Instead of pondering, he copied down the addresses of the place the car had been in from the time it left with his Ali. He grabbed his weapon; a cross- shaped blade covered in holy water, and got in his car and drove to each of these places.

It was a few hours later that he felt the presence of Ali.

He had arrived at an old cottage. Without thinking, he ran in.

Luckily, the cottage-like house was mostly empty. Ash didn't dare make a sound, instead, he tip-toed around the area.

He was in the basement when he heard a familiar male voice scream 'NO'. He ran upstairs and threw open the closest door, the room was empty.

He moved on to the next door. Just as he threw open that door, he heard an agonizing shriek.

He felt sick at the sight before him. He froze as he saw blood pooling out of Alison's chest.

It was when her eyes slid shut that he snapped back.

He pulled out his blade and sank it into the man's back. The first thing he heard was a scream, followed by glass shattering.

He ran towards Ali. Looking down at her pale body, he knew she was dead.

Ash felt a hand I his shoulder. He brought his blade out into his hand, ready to strike. He followed the hand to see Noah.

He whipped around to face Noah, hiding Ali behind him in order to protect her even though she was already gone.

Just as Ashton was about to hurt him, he heard, "NO!"

He turned to see a few people standing there. Only two of them were paying any attention to them. The rest were on their way out.

He recognized the two from all the research he did on them.

They were Alison's parents; Lee and Mari.

Lee stepped forward carefully, "He is my father, Ardon. Please don't hurt him."

"Don't hurt him?" Ash asked, "He took her from-"

Ash was interrupted by gasps. Everyone was staring at him. No, everyone was staring past him.

He turned around. The sight brought tears to his eyes, "Oh my Praishea!"