Chapter 16

Well, about 4 more chapters i guess

this ones short though :$

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''

Chapter 16

Ashton had just paid the lady, when he felt it. Something was wrong. He ran towards the restrooms. She wasn’t there. Without thinking, he walked into the ladies restroom.

“Ali,” he called out. There was no response. Ashton checked every stall, but she wasn’t there. It was empty. He was about to walk out but then, he saw the mirror. On it, there was message. It was written in red, ‘I’ve got her now! So much for a guardian angel, you thought you can run from me? I was so close, she was with me! But no, you just had to run away. Well look now, I’ve got her! And you’ve lost her!’

She was gone, but he would find her. He knew she couldn’t have gotten far, he ran to the front and out the door. He looked around but all he saw was a car speeding away, they took her. Ash knew that he couldn’t go after her. It would take too long to get to the truck. Instead, he took note of the licence plate.

He would get his Alison, no matter what!

To say Ashton was angry would be the understatement of the century. If Ashton was a cartoon, his face would be red -it already was- and there would be smoke coming out of his ears.

He ran back into the restaurant, completely invisible, and stopped in the restroom again. He took a picture of the message, so that he can look it over to get clues. Then he stood there and thought back to what exactly happened. He thought of when they could’ve left if he was sitting right by the exit.

It took him all of 20 seconds to find the answer. He ran to the open window. He looked out but he couldn’t find anything. He jumped out the window, landing quite gracefully, on something. He lifted his silver Nike high-top’s to find Ali’s yellow bracelet. His eyes filled with tears. Ash bent down and gently took the bracelet and put it in his pocket as a tear fell from his eye.

He spent the next half an hour looking all over that area to find a clue. He first looked around the front of the restaurant. Then he checked the restrooms again. Ash made sure not to miss even a square inch of the restaurant. He wanted his girl back, and he would do anything for her. When he was sure there was nothing, he went back into the truck and took out his phone. Ash opened his images folder and clicked on the picture of the message. He reread the message over and over, until something caught him.

She was with me,

In just that, he figured it was someone she already knew. This person said was not is. Ash knew that meant she had spent time with this person before.

Then he read on to, you just had to run away. There were only two places from which they ran away. First, they ran away from her home, but Ash knew that if it was someone from there, they would’ve gotten her long before. The second was the apartment.

There was only one person she was with, and Ash needed to find that person.

He needed to find her, before it was too late.

He dug out a device from his backpack -his Engeny- and he got to work.

He used the touch screen to type his search in the bar; the first name of Ali’s kidnapper, since Ash only knew the first name.

The screen showed three thousand six hundred and forty-two results for his search; Noah.

It was going to take a while. Ash just hoped Ali could wait, at least until he found a fast way to find her. With that thought, he started.