Chapter 18

this is super short.

i couldnt give too much info away

oh and

mistakes???

:) thanks

*GoGrey*

Chapter 18

Ash had spent what felt like days trying to find 'Noah'. For the last, who knows how long, he had spent all he had trying to find Ali.

He felt there was something else he can use, but he couldn't figure out what it was.

He went through more than half of the names on his list. It would really help if he had a last name, but all he had was a Noah something, from no idea where.

He was now in a motel, and he rented a car. It would be easier, not mention faster in a car than a truck. For Ash, the faster he got to Ali, the better.

The motel was cheap, but it was good enough for him. There was a double bed in a small room and a small bathroom.

He couldn't help but hope Ali was in a better place and safe.

He would murder Noah, if there was even a scratch on his Alison. No, actually he would murder Noah anyway.

So far, Ash found nothing. Not one name matched the person he was looking for, but he couldn't give up.

He would find this person, who calls himself Noah. Wherever he was and whoever he was!

And that was where he found his mistake. He was searching for Noah, but who knew if that was even his name.

Ashton smiled thinking he found what he was missing, but the smile dropped quickly.

If the man wasn't Noah, who was he and how does Ash, find him now?

Ashton was doomed!

Or so he thought, until he got an idea, and it was sure to work!