Chapter 12

So your back!

Well awesome! Please help me. I've gotta a BIG job for you :

Tell me if there are any mistakes :)

YOU WILL!!!!!!

m'kay, Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12

Ash hated the look on Ali's face. It looked like a mixture between shock and hurt. The look almost shattered him, but he managed to control himself. He had wanted to comfort her. He had wanted to wrap his arms around her fragile body. He had wanted to hold her while she cried. He had wanted to kiss the tears away, but hadn't. He just sat there trying to keep all the emotions he was feeling off his face.

It had taken everything he had to be able to look into her eyes, and talk to her with that voice; that cold, heartless voice. But, he did it, and he would continue. He would hurt himself, so that he never had to hurt her.

Alison spent the night locked up in her room. Ash had heard her silent cries, and it had almost killed him to hear that. In order to stop himself from walking into the room and wrapping his arms around her, he had spent the day listening to her IPod, to try to drown her out.

Ash spent the night watching Ali sleep. He had lain beside her, and would occasionally brush his hand across her cheek or through her hair.

He made sure to leave right before she woke up and made her breakfast. He left it on the counter and pretended to watch TV when she walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks," she called out.

"No problem," Ash called back. He tried to sound as emotionless, but he didn't think it had worked very well. He sat staring at the TV but not seeing anything on it. He thought about the first time he had seen Alison. The way she laughed with her friend. The look on her face when her 'nemesis' -she'd called the girl- had walked up to her. Those used to be her biggest problems before she was caught up in this world. Then Ashton learned the feeling he had learned to be hate was child-play in comparison to the hate he felt towards Adaggon at that moment.

Ashton hadn't noticed when Alison walked into the room a little after 5 minutes later, and stood in front of the TV. She chuckled, "why are you watching a documentary on lions?"

"I...uh... I like tig-Lions, I...um...like Lions," Ashton stuttered when he saw her. He thought she looked gorgeous in the clothes she was wearing. The purple shirt brought out the colour of her eyes. Forget being rude, he couldn't even manage a non-lusting thought.

A sarcastic, "Right, that's it," was all he had gotten out of her.

"Where a-are you going," Ash asked as he continued to shamelessly run his eyes along her body, totally ignoring her comment.

"My eyes are up here," Ash heard her say in an annoyed tone.

His eyes snapped up. Ash felt he could look into those violet eyes of hers for all of eternity, but never get tired of them. "Your shirt brings out your beautiful eyes," he heard himself say.

Ashton saw a faint blush cover Ali's cheeks. She looked adorable. "Thank you Ash," Ali said, sounding like she had just finished a marathon. He loved that name as long as it came out of her mouth, but the way she sounded then made him loose the last bit of control he had left over himself.

Ashton's body seemed to have a mind of its own, for he had moved across the room to stand in front of her without even knowing it. His eyes travelled away from her eyes and towards her soft, full lips.

Just as he was about to bend his head down, he heard, "I'm...um...going to go next door," before she disappeared from in front of him.

All Ashton could do is watch as she all but ran out of the apartment, away from him, and towards the other man that he envied more at that moment than he had thought ever possible.

"Ashton David Flynn."

Ashton jumped at the sound of his name. He turned around to see none other than Harold, "hey Harold! Have you come to deliver another message from the High Angel?"

Harold's face looked as if it was carved in stone; a permanent mask of indifference, "They found you. Take the girl, and run Ashton. Change your names; it will help stall for time, and do NOT tell anyone that you've heard from me."

It took Ashton a while to understand what he was being told. Harold continued, "Do not even tell Alison herself. Please keep her safe, she is more than important to me-US, to US." his voice softened slightly near the end. And then he was gone!

All Ashton could feel at that moment was fear, for the beautiful brunette was not with him at that moment. He snapped out of his temporary paralyses and ran through the wall separating the two apartments. Within two seconds, he had moved from in front of the TV in his apartment, to what looked to him like his neighbours living room. He looked around until he spotted Alison and froze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can anyone figure out my storyline???

Come On! Give it a guess :P