Chapter 1 : KICKED OUT

I was swallowed by darkness. My head hurt so much it felt like my head was as heavy as a rock! I opened my eyes to suddenly hear a thunderous knock on the door. Everything was hazy and spinning as though I was on a rollercoaster ride. When Everything around me finally wasn't so blurry there was another thunderous knock on the door. I walked over to what seemed to be a door. I latched onto the handle of the door and turned it slowly and opened the door as it creaked. When Opened the door there was Anne one of my maids in the mansion.......wait where am I exactly?

"H-h-hello Mrs.Heartfilla y-your f-father wanted me to g-give this to you." she stuttered simultaneously. As she finished her sentence she handed me a pink envelope with a fancy sticker that said Heartfilla inc. I sighed as I took the letter and stuck it in my pocket.

"Thank you Anne......I appreciate it." I said as She nodded without hesitation and bowed.

"I take my leave.....Thank you Mrs.Heartfilla enjoy your new home..." after that said she walked away and climbed into a cab waiting for her in the driveway. Wait........did she just say.......new home? I stepped out of the.....well whatever this place was and turned around to look at this place. When I turned around it was a small condo decorated with bricks and red shudders.

"No ........ Freaking.......way.......... THEY KICKED ME OUT!!!" I clenched my fist tight and took out the letter I had stuffed into my pocket. I ripped open the flap carelessly in frustration. There was a key with a folded piece of paper inside. I took the note out and unfolded it slowly ...... as my mind was filled with curiosity wondering what the letter was about and what was going on. When I finished opening it ,it said......

Dear Lucy,

I bet your wondering where you are. You are in your new home, oh I kicked you out because since your mother died I have no use for you....well at least not yet. besides In the future you will possibly inherit my company which luckily won't happen. Now you are going to go to a school instead of being homeschooled the school is called Magnolia Fairy Tail's Central High School. Oh and here is your the key to your condo. Love Ya sweet heart.

Love Jude Heartfilla.

Ya right........you love me. Ever since my mother had died he had distracted himself with work almost Acting as though nothing had happened. He wasn't the father- .........no......the man I knew. he is nothing to me.........if he doesn't want me then so be it.

I walked back inside and read the clock to find it read 10:34 A.M. It was a Tuesday. Well he never said where the school was.

I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower and started to stripping . I jumped into the shower and washed both my hair and my body. When I had finished I threw on a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a skin tight tank top. I hummed as I brushed my hair and threw it into a high pony tail with a ribbon. I casually walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my bag off the kitchen table and and headed towards the door. When I was just about to open the door I stared at the handle and gripped it tight. I looked over to see my soccer ball still in good condition sitting in a cardboard box. me and my brother would play with the soccer ball all the time together.......I miss him so much. I picked up the ball and unzipped my backpack and stuffed it inside and ran out the door humming some of my favorite songs, As I was walking down the sidewalk I looked into the distance to see that the school was just a bit away from my condo.

"Man I didn't know the school was that close!" I said to Myself Out loud.

A/n: Hey people hope you all enjoyed the first chapter make sure to tell me what you though off the chapter. Also thank you for all the support on Dragon's Arise Love ya guys ❤️❤️❤️!