Chapter 6: Getting ready...

It has been 2 Weeks since I found out Natsu was the team captain of the boys soccer team and kicked Gajeel's Butt for being a jerk.

Anyway, we had the day off since the school was preparing for the festival and stuff. I looked on Instagram and twitter, but nothing seemed to keep me content. I sighed in a mad and bored manner and walked over to my closet to throw on a sweatshirt and a pair of skinny jeans.

I walked to star bucks since I really didn't feel like driving so I just walked.

I walked inside, but when I walked inside the coffee shop it went quite. I ignored the silence and went up to the desk to order just a strawberry cream drink. I didn't usually drink coffee.

The lady at the desk handed me my drink and I paid afterward. I started to sip my drink and bumped into someone and received a umpf.

I looked up to see a fimiliar Pink haired guy.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for the festival?" He said with a grin.

"Yeah.... but it's not for a long while yet soo....." I said rubbing the back of my neck due to the akawardness.

Suddenly.. I felt his warm hand wrap around my wrist and tug me out of the small coffee shop.

He tugged me all the way to my small condo, but then what surprised me was HE JUMPED THROUGH THE WONDOW..... That I apparently left open.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WE COULD JUST USE THE DOOR DIMWIT!!" I yelled at him a bit fustrated.

"But, the doors no fun though come on Lucy~" He teased with a grin wiped across his face.

He jumped down down from the window and we stared into each other's eyes for a quick moment when suddenly he picked me bridal style. I tried to wiggle my way out, but his strong arms clunched me tighter as I struggled.

He jumped up with one swift movement which caused me to hide my face into his chest.

I opened my eyes to realize that we were in my room....... and that I was still in his grasp. He was looking down at me with that dumb smirk.

I blushed at the sight....

"Don't say a word.." I said angered.

A/N: HEY GUYS I'M BACK! Also just so you guys know dragons arise won't be updated later until this weekend and sorry if the chapter was a bit trashy.... any way hope you enjoyed.