Chapter 9

After Natsu and I walked off the ride I starting to feel butterflys in my stomach and blushed.

I really do...... love him. Something about seems oh so familiar, but what could it be? I feel as though I have known him forever.

We hanged out with the gang, but I didn't really talk much considering I'm very shy and distant. I looking at the lights that decorated the booths and the rides that lit up the sky. The stars twinkle and the moon was a cresent.

"Natsu... do you think we could go sit somwwhere.... alone?" I managed to say between a couple soft breaths

"Sure. Hey guys we will be back later . Well'l meet you at the red booth down there." He directed them.

"Whatever falmebrain."  Gray said giving Natsu a coky smile.

"Blockhead"

"You over sized Lava lamp."

"Hey. At least I'm hot." Natsu retorted while smiling triumphantly.

"Tch. Fine. Hurry up."  He hissed.

Natsu rolled his eyes and grab my arm pulling me over to the small lake the was in the center of the carnival. Pretty side walk lights surround it.

The water glisened as the moon shined down on it and the fountain was lit up with a little as it sprites water. Which was located right in the center.

Natsu pulled me over to a bench and I sat next to him with plenty of space between us trying not to give him the idea that Im super clingy.

I folded my hands into my lap and looked down at my shoes. The silence was replaced was the splashing of water and the small talk people made as they passed. 

"Luce was there somthing you wanted to talk about?" He asked with a bit of concern in his voice.

"I uh... I just want to thank you.... for what you did for me on the Ferris wheel. 

"Yea of course luce." He said giving me his signiture smile.

"I uh also wanted.. "

Should I tell him the feeling I have been feelin that he seems familiar and that I well..... um like him.

"I um going to go to the bathroom really quick." I quickly walked away and straight to the bathroom.  I looked around trying to make sure no one was around.

I rested both of my hands on the rim of the sink and looked at myself into the mirror.

"*Sigh*. What am I doing. He would think I'm crazy he probably already has some side chick or somthing. I don't belong here I should just go home."

"What are you talking about lucy?" Said a familiar voice.

"GAH! Levy? I uh....."

"You can tell me girl it's ok." She said walking up to me slowly and resting a hand on my shoulder reasuring me.

I sighed. I know I can trust levy. "I Uhhh... may or may not have a little crush on.... natsu." I said quiet bluntly feeling my face fluster as I twiddled my fingers.

"I KNEW IT!!!" I jumped back a bit by her sudden outburst. "Jezz you make make it so obvious." She sighed while Rested a hand on her hip.

I stared at her blankly.

"Go talk to him he's probably wondering where you are."

"O-Ok" I sputtered getting a bit nervous. I haven't always been the most social person so it's hard somtimes to speak my mind.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked into the direction Natsu was sitting, but there was a girls standing in front of him.

The girl who was somewhere around my age had short white hair and crystal blue eyes.

She grab onto Natsu's hand and pulled him over into an alley way which started to piss me off he just went along with it. I of course being the snoop I am followed them.

"Natsu~ .."she whined. "It's been so long! Did ya miss me! I missed you!" She purred cheerfuly.

"Ya it's been a while hasn't it.  What a year or so? Anyway what did you wanna talk about?

Just spit it out!!!! This was gonna drive me insane.

"Well I actually I wanted to show you something. She said folding her hands together shyly.

"Can I wait I have t- mph!"   Wheb he was about to walk away he was cut off when............... the girl started to kiss him........... right in front of my eyes.

I felt my heart shatter and my brain shut down. My eyes started to hurt as I tired to hold back the tears, but it was to painful. I walked backwards until I tripped which inturupted their kiss.

Natsu looked at me in shock. "Luce...." he said softly. I got up and ran not wanting to talk nor see him. I didn't stop running  just thinking about made me pick up my pace.

'I was such an idiot to fall in love with someone who wa-' my my thoughts where cut of when I suddenly ran into someone.

"Hey..... Lucy?" I looked up with my cheeks stained with tears. It was Gray.  "You ok?" He rested his hands on my shoulders.

I started to sobbed and wrapped my arms around him wetting his leather jack with my tears. At first he was a bit tense them he losend and hugged me back.

I just needed someone.......

To hold onto.....

____________________

♡ Not edited yet~♡