Chapter 5: Someones J-E-ALOUS

"You....soccer.....captain..team........ wait WHAT!?!" I said while  looking around trying my hardest not to blush. I felt as though my face was gonna explode and land all the way onto Mars.

"Jeez Luce is it that surprising that i'm team captain of the soccer team," he said rubbing the back of his neck as a sweatdrop.

"NO! it just I didn't expect it because I signed up for this." I took the paper out of my bag and handed him it. he unfolded it with a puzzled look. When he finished unfolding it he smiled and looked at me. I blushed at the sight he looked like a kid who just entered a candy store. 

He took my hands and smiled. "Thanks Lucy I was almost afraid we wouldn't be able to play this season." 

"Y-Y-Yea of course." I said staring at my feat with my face still pink. I mean I knew he had a flirtatious side, but dang he really cut- I mean cool when he acts this way.  

Natsu gave me a last smile before he looked at the huffing and puffing soccer players who had finally finished there laps around the field. "Alright boys Bring it in!" he yelled. The boys walked over to where Natsu and I where standing. 

I walked over to where the where a pack of plastic water bottles and started to grab some and bring it to the boys.  As I handed them the water bottles I didn't get a simple thank you only from to guys one with raven hair and one with golden brown hair, but the way they said thank wasn't a simple one you would expect  it  was a little.......well......a flirtatious like way. 

"Alright Boys! This is our ball Girl Lucy she will be helping us out and helping the school sort out our soccer games. Also will he helping is here on the field and be assisting us." 

 After he made the announcement the boys started whispering and glancing at me I didn't  if what they were saying good or bad things, but whatever. 

"Nice to meet ya bunny girl," said a man with long black hair and piercings. 

"Bunny girl?"

"yep Bunny girl," The man said with a grin. 

I felt hands on my shoulders. I turned my head a little to see only inches away from me was the raven haired guy. 

"Sorry about him that's Gajeel he gives a lot of people names." He said with a smirk. 

"OK Prince charming Get off me before I kick you." I said in a sarcastic and angered tone. 

"Oh watch out Gray... Bunny girl is gonna kick ya, OH NO!"  Gajeel said in a sarcastic tone and with a smirk. 

I pushed Gray off me and walked up to Gajeel with my hands gripped into a fist and my hair covering my eyes.  When I was a couple inches away from Gajeel I swung my leg and hit him where no boy likes to get kicked and boy Did I feel better after that. I was not gonna let another boy Tolerate me not after what happened years ago with my brother and I.

"I swear say something like that again and see who is the last one laughing." I said in a monotone voice. He was Laid on the ground shaking his head rapidly holding his you know what.  

Everyone on the soccer Team had there jaw dropped and staring at me besides to boys Natsu and Gray trying to hold back their laughter. "Dang Iron head she told you! Nice Lucy!" Said Natsu, Laughing his head off.

"Holy Crap Lucy." Said Gray laughing along with Natsu. I suddenly felt another cold touch on my shoulders and someones chin rested on my shoulder. I turned to see the one and only Gray smiling at me. 

"Your cute and feisty for a girl.......like a kitty." He said smiling. I noticed his shirt was off. 

"Hey! Stripper Princess! Back OFF!" Said Natsu it made me blush. 

"What'cha gonna do flame brain I was gonna ask her out. what is she? Your Girl Friend?" He said teasingly. I could tell Natsu was pissed. 

"For a matter of Fact she is! So, I would Recommend to keep your hands of her before I beat you into the dirt." He  toke my hand and pulled me into his grasp and rested arm around my waist and with me right next to him with no space in between us what so ever.  I was shocked by this happening I couldn't help, but let my face burn 20 million shades of scarlet!

"Your Just Jealous NATSU!!" I heard Gray yell behind us. 

We walked  by the locker rooms  when he finally let me go. "hey Luce?" He called. 

"Y-Yea."

"I was wondering if you wanna go hang out at this spring festival as friends" He said giving me a serious look. He was looking at me straight into my eyes which made me stutter more than I normally would.

"S-S-S-Sure I would Love to!" Something about Natsu Seemed so familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this the next few chapters are going to get a little interesting after this. HEHEHEHEH!!! XD Oh and sorry if there are errors Anyway see ya guys next chapter!