Chapter 7 : Embarassing......

I walked over to my closet and started to look through it trying to find something suitable for the festival. I pulled an outfit from my walk in closet and turned to Natsu.

"Hey Natsu what do you-" I paused and ran over to Natsu who was about open my um... pantie drawer.

I quickly pushed my hands against it stopping him from opening it. He cocked his head with a confused look.

"Hey' I'm trying to help ya find something to wear " he said.  I looked down  at my feet trying to hid my crimson red face.

"You can look in any other drawer just not this one.... please." I said softly.

"OK what ever ya say Luce.." he shrugs walking over to my closet. I sigh in relief,  but then suddenly something bolts past me.

My eyes widen in shock to see Natsu holding one of undies that was sky blue with white lace.

"NATSU I SAID NOT TO LOOK I-IDOIT!!" I screamed flustered.   He started to chuckle and I started chasing him around my room.

I keeped chasing him until we suddenly clashed into each other falling to ground with a loud "Umph"

I opened my eyes hesitantly. My eyes widened with schock to see Natsu staring into my eyes with a tint of pink whipped across his cheecks.  I felt my face heat up. We stared into each others eyes for a couple moments until I broke the silence.

"So um.. do ya... think you.. could." I stutered softly.

"Huh... OH! Y-Ya R-right." 

He got up and helped me off the floor. I ran back to my closet and tried to distract myself from the event that just took place.

My eyes lit up whetb I finally found what I wanted to wear. It was a shortdress decorated with lace around the waist.

"Hey Luce I have a meet up with the team I'll see ya later!"

"Ya ill see ya later tonight" I said casually waving.

He returned a goofy smile and jumped.... out.... window.

"What a dork."  I said to myself out loud.

A/No hey guys sorry for the short update ill try to keep up with posting for all books. Anyways guys give me some ideas if you have any for the future chapters.

I feel like this was a crappy chapter let me know in the comments of what you thought of it and ill see ya all in the next chapter. 😃