Chapter 11

I fluttered my eyes open slowly. I looked around hazily at the unfamiliar surroundings. I squinted my eyes due to the bright lights that shined down on me. I turned my head slowly looking out the window it was dark.

'What happened?'

Oh that's right I had an axiety attack.

" I see your awake now." Stated an unfamiliar voice.  I turned my head to the opposite side of the room to see a man who was oviously a doctor because of his clothes atire.

"Y...ya." I responded softly.

"Your friends and boyfriend were worried about you." He said looking up from his clip bored.

"Oh.. wait boyfriend?"

"Yes the one who brought you here."

I just made a shape of an o with my lips not knowing how to reply to that. Before he could ask me any  more questions someone knocked on the door.  Then A nurse opened the door just enough to peek her head into the door.

"Doctor may they come in?" She asked.

"Yes, but for not long."

"Yes Docter."  She said. she then opened the door and Levy, Erza, Gray,........ and of course Natsu come in filling the hospital room.

"Is she okay what happened?" Levy asked concern spread across her face.

"She experienced a severe anxiety attack." He responded pushing up his glasses.

"Are you sure that's it because she also threw up and not to metion passed out which Natsu told us about." Erza said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yes, no doubt about it. You see you stomach and mind are linked by nerves. It can effect the way you digest food causing nausea. so they both can have major effects on eachother. It can some be a commen thing, but also rare at the same time." He said in a monotone voice.

I then tuned out and started to drift off into my own thoughts. I was to weak to talk or speak. 

We al chatted and Levy gave me a book to read until I was able to be released form the hospital. One by one they left as it reached 1:00 a.m., but one remained.... Natsu.

The room was dead silence. Tension arised into the air which caused my stomach to swarm with butterflies.

The Docter soon broke it when he came back to check on me. He checked on me and other stuff. .. I didn't really pay attention, but was brought back to reality when Natsu spoke just before the Docter was about to leave.

"Why did she suffer such a horrible anxiety attack if I just called her because that's when it happened," he said  showing a bit of concern, but kept a straight face. You could obviously tell he was tired.

"I'm afraid I cannot answer that. That's somthing you would have to ask your girlfriend." He answered back before leaving.

He probably told the Docter we were dating just so he could stay with me.

Natsu averted his gaze over to me, but I instantly looked away knowing where this conversation would head.

"Luc-"

"I don't wanna talk about it." I cut him  off.

"Luce I need to know. Do you know how bad you scared me. You scared the $h!t out of me. I thought I was gonna lose you." He said raising his voice as he stood up from his seat.

Warm Tears started to spill from my eyes.

I looked away and before I knew it he was on the opposite side of the bed his hand resting on my own. Why did this hurt so much. Oh that's right. He kissed another girl right in front of me and considering he kinda ditched me.

"Please tell me luce.." he said grabbing my hand holding it tight.

"I saw you kiss... t-that girl." Tears continued to spill , but before they did  I hid my face under the sheets.

I felt his  girp on my hand loosen a bit and then suddenly grab harder. He pulled the sheets off me and pull me up and bring me into a warm embrace.

My eyes widened in shock and felt my body tense. I wrapped my arms around his neck accepting the comfort.

"It wasn't my intention. She kissed me. She's an old childhood friend who was my dad's friends daughter.Nothing more nothing less." He wispered into my ear.

I couldn't hold back tears anymore and they spilled down my Cheek and fell onto his shirt. Which was now drenched with my tears.

What surprised me next was the words that came out of his mouth.

"I love you"

Not edited~ ♡

Sorry if this chater sucked. Tell me what you think. Wrote this super fast so ya.