Chapter 3: CREEP!

When we finally had arrived at the cafeteria Natsu went of to a table full of a bunch of guys and me....... I just sat at the first table. I sat.................alone. I pulled out the paper that I had put into my pocket on my way to the cafeteria. I grabbed  a pen from my backpack and signed my name on it and stuck the pen and paper into my pocket again. I looked around the cafeteria seeing girls laughing and boys arm wrestling. I rested my elbow on the table and rested my chin in my palm waiting for the bell to ring, until suddenly a shadow had  shone over top of me. I felt a shiver down my spine. I turned around slowly to see a light brown haired guy with glasses looking straight into my eyes. 

"Is this seat taken?" He said pointing to the seat next to me. 

"No, go ahead," I said 

"the names Loki and man are you cute sweety." 

"Than-.........wait what?" a said as I raised an eyebrow. 

"Are you a pencil because life would be pointless without you." he said in a flirty tone and with a grin. I gave him a death glare and walked off. WHO THE HECK DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS WITH HIS DUM PICK UP LINES???? I whipped myself around to see him trailing behind me.

"Wait," He said panting trying to catch up. I dashed down the hallway as fast as I could and  into the girls bathroom. I shut the door behind me I leaned up againsed the door and sighed in relief. I sat on the tile floor which was cold still leaning on the door hoping he wouldn't find me. I grabbed my backpack and set it in my lap. I unzipped my biggest pocket which held my soccer ball inside.  When I finished unzipping it I grabbed it out and brushed my hands on the ball admiring it and remembering all the fun times I had with my brother. I wish things could be like that now...........but I guess that's just not how things work........ is it. 

I was startled by a thunderous knock on the door. "Lucy! You can't hide forever!" It was Loki........ I heard a him yelp and a giant bang........OK! Now I was freaking out! I grabbed my bag and ran into one of the stalls and locked it. The door made a slow and quiet creaking noise. I heard foot steps clattering againsed the tile floor which good louder with each foot step. Suddenly The one by one the stall's doors were being slammed open. When suddenly mine flew open and I closed my eyes and punched him right in the face. "GET AWAY BASTERED!" 

"Ouch......well that hurt." I recognized the voice and opened my eyes to see Natsu rubbing his cheek where I had punched him. 

"NATSU! OMG I'M SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE-" Before I could finish rambling on he spoke. 

"No....your ok and I took care of the creep for ya........" He said rubbing the back off his neck. 

"Thank you. How did you know I was here and that Loki guy was chasing me?" 

"Well.........I saw you run off so I went to make sure your ok and then beat Loki to a crisp."  he said while punching his fist into his other hand.

"Thank you.....Well we probably should get out of here.......you know this is the girls bathroom right?"

"Yea.......so?"

".....Wiredo...." I said with a tint of pink showing. We walked out of the bathroom  and  saw passed out Loki laying on the floor with a bruise on his cheek and his glasses broken both laying  floor.  jeez he really did beat him to a crisp. Hopefully we don't get in trouble

"Well Lucy see ya around I gotta go to soccer practice." he said walking off with a smile. 

"Yea...see ya around." I said smiling back. Wait..........SOCCER PRACTICE! I have to turn in the form to the office! OK I bet your wondering why I want this boring job as ball girl. Well i'm hoping to get close to the soccer team so that I can learn from them and learn some tricks including strategies and practice are they are done with there practice. Maybe some day I could join a official girl soccer team or maybe join theirs...............maybe. It does kind suck that there aren't any soccer teams around here. I grabbed my bag and the paper out of my pocket and dashed down to the office.