Morning Jog

*Alice's P.O.V*

I stirred awake as the morning sun shone on my face lighting up my purple and white bedroom, I looked at the time and it was 8:00. *I better go for my morning jog* I thought to myself as I pulled a light grey tank top and a pair of black running shorts out of my white wooden wardrobe.

I swept my long blonde curly hair back tightening it into a high ponytail, I decided not to put any makeup on as it would get ruined because I would sweat after jogging. I hurried down stairs then pulled on my white and pink nike running trainers, I filled up my purple plastic water bottle with water and headed out the door to enjoy my morning run "bye mum" I yelled as I was eager to get out the door.

As I stepped out the door the sun's scorching heat instantly hit my pale face as I plugged in my earphones and started jogging along to my favourite songs.

I passed a few houses on my run. Along side of me were fresh cut grass patches where colourful flowers were placed in the ground. Massive trees filled the area as the singing birds chirped happily. I thought to myself *what a wonderful day*, as I came to a park nearby I decided to stop and have rest on the bench as I sipped on my water.

"Hey Alice", I heard a voice call behind me, I looked round to see my cousin James standing there in his running gear and sweat dripping down his forehead with a beaming smile across his face. "Hey James I'm just finishing up my morning run and decided to have a rest". I replied "I've just been on a morning run too" he announced proudly, "would you like to join me on this bench?" I asked sliding across to make enough room for him. "Yes I would" agreed James as he sat on the seat next to me. We sat there for a good half an hour just catching up on the latest gossip.

*Brad's P.O.V*

"James hasn't come back from his run yet, he's been gone for ages and we're meant to be rehearsing" I exclaimed as I looked at my watch anxiously. "He'll be back soon" Connor said trying to calm me down "he never takes this long on his runs he's usually back by now, maybe something has happened" Tristan responded. Then the door flew open and in came a sweaty worn out James with a pretty blonde girl tagging alongside. I stared at her for a good few seconds analysing every inch of her body as she stood there next to James glancing at her phone *god she's hot* I thought to myself, she had beautiful wavy blonde hair and gorgeous crystal blue eyes.

I went up and introduced myself before anyone else could get to her.

*Alice's P.O.V*

When I walked into James's house he introduced me to his friends.

"Hey guys, this is my cousin Alice" James announced while pointing to me.

One had luscious woody coloured curls and warm chocolate brown eyes "hey I'm Brad" he introduced himself with a smile on his face which made my heart skip a beat. Then a boy with a brownie blondish quiff came up to me "hey Alice, I'm Connor" he said while shaking my hand "nice to meet you" I greeted giving him a friendly smile. Lastly a tall blonde boy came out singing at the top of his voice "when you talk dirty to me" I giggled slightly and he instantly stopped what he was doing, then rushed up to me "hey I'm Tristan and you're beautiful", I felt my face heat up and looked at the floor so he couldn't see my bright red face.

"You're cute when you blush" Tristan stated.

"Thank you" I responded feeling my face go redder.

*Brad's P.O.V*

As time went on we started band practice with Alice watching, we started off rehearsing a few covers before we moved on to one of our own songs. As I looked at Alice I started to feel nervous, at this point I decided I really liked her. I hoped that she might feel the same. We started to sing our second single 'wild heart' and all I could think about what if me and Alice got together.

Authors note:

This is my first fan fiction, sorry it's short it will get better we hope you like it. Special thanks to my friend Chelsea who helped me write it. :)