The beach

*Alice's P.O.V*

"Why do you look so happy?" I asked Kaitlyn who was stood there with a massive smile spread across her face.

"My sister is coming all the way from Newcastle for a couple of weeks" she exclaimed excitedly.

"I've never met her, what does she look like?" I asked interested.

"She has quite long dark brown hair, brown eyes and she's quite short, shorter then me even though she's older". She told us.

"She sounds hot" Tris joked causing Kaitlyn to playfully slap his arm as he yelped making both me and her giggle.

"When is she coming?" Brad questioned.

"Tomorrow" Kaitlyn answered, "James can you drive me to the train station to pick her up?" She added.

"James?" She said again distracting him from his daydream.

"Yes?" He responded clearly confused.

"Will you drive me to the train station to pick up my sister tomorrow?" She asked once again.

"Yes" he answered.

"What's your sisters name?" Tris quizzed wanting to know more.

"Jennifer" Kaitlyn announced, jumping up from her seat to go upstairs.

"What were you thinking about James?" Tris questioned.

"Well... Umm" he stuttered.

At that moment Kaitlyn came skipping back into the kitchen dressed in a strapless pink and white tie dyed top, along with a pair of light blue denim shorts, paired with white converses. Her hair styled into a high pony tail and she was only wearing light makeup. James couldn't take his eyes off her.

"You look stunning" Tris exclaimed, pecking her lips.

"Does anyone want to go to the beach today?" I suddenly heard a sleepy voice ask, I turned round to see Con stumbling downstairs rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"I'd love to" Kaitlyn announced whilst buttering a piece of toast.

"I'll go and get ready" I exclaimed getting up from my seat, going upstairs.

I quickly got changed into a floral button up crop top, a pair of light blue denim high waisted shorts, along with a light blue stone wash denim jacket and I shoved my feet into a pair of hot pink sandals. I put my hair into a fishtail braid and didn't bother with makeup. I packed my Aztec patterned bikini, a towel and a football into my pink Union Jack beach bag.

I went back downstairs to see everyone waiting for me.

"Are you ready?" Brad questioned smiling at me.

"Yes" I answered walking up to him grabbing hold of his hand.

We started walking to the beach which was only a twenty minute walk from James' house.

"James what were you thinking about?" I quizzed.

He instantly went a crimson red "oh... umm... Kaitlyn" he confessed.

"Do you like her?" I responded.

"Yeah..." He replied.

I looked at Brad who was in his own little world humming along to 'R U Mine?' By the arctic monkeys.

"What were you talking about?" He questioned with a concerned look on his face.

"James likes Kaitlyn" I exclaimed.