Telling Jennifer

*Kaitlyn's P.O.V*

Jen had been here a few days now and I've finally decided to tell her the news.

"Jen, I need to tell you something" I stated nervously looking down at the floor distracting her from the xbox game she was playing with Con and Brad.

"What is it?" She questioned concerned.

I took her hand and pulled her up to the spare bedroom so the rest of the boys couldn't hear.

"I'm... pregnant and Tris is the dad" I stuttered.

She didn't say another word for a few minutes as she didn't know how to react or what to say.

"Who knows?" She finally spoke.

"Only you, Tris and Alice" I responded.

"Congratulations" she replied and flashed me a quick smile.

She then left the room to go back downstairs with everyone else, I also followed behind. When I got downstairs Alice was playing against Brad, it looked as if they were playing a racing game. Brad was obviously beating her but they looked as if they were having fun. Jen took the other seat next to Brad to watch them play. Connor was sat next to them quietly on his phone.

I walked over to the other sofa and took a seat next to James who was also quiet. I wondered what was wrong. Since he was quiet, I could tell that something was on his mind, but what? He turned his head so that he was looking at me. He gave me a little smile.

"Hi, What's up?" I asked looking concerned.

He shook his head. "Nothing." he said.

"Are you sure?" I replied.

He paused for a minute to think. "umm.....yeah" was all he managed to say.

"You dont sound too sure." I stated whilst looking into his eyes. There was definately something.

"I'm fine." he reasured. The smile on his face, gradually getting bigger.

"OK" I said, leaving it at that.

After a short pause, I decided to change the subject as I was still sat with James, who hadn't moved at all. Brad and Alice were playing a different game whilst Connor and Jennifer were having a conversation. However, Tristan was no-where to be seen. I just thought he was in the kitchen or wherever, if he was here surely he would have came back by now.

"James." I said grabbing his attention.

He answered. "Yeah?"

"Where's Tristan?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Oh he went out to the shop, when you and what's her name were upstairs."

"Her name is Jennifer, James." I stated. "Do you know how long he will be?"

"Should be back shortly, why?" Questioned James.

"Oh, no reason, I was just wondering, that's all." I responded.

"If your worried about him, he will be ok, he just went out to get some dinner." James paused for a second. "You know what Tris is like for food." Added James as he gave a slight giggle.

"I'm back" I heard Tris call out minutes later.

"Hey Tris" I shouted out.

He walked into the living room with two handfuls of shopping.

"Tris I'm hungry, what's for dinner?" Brad questioned.

"Pizza" he announced going into the kitchen.