Breakfast Time

*the next morning*

"Jealousy turning saints into the sea swimming through sick lullabies chocking on your alibis but it's just the price I pay destiny is calling me open up my eager eyes cause I'm Mr. Brightside."

I woke up to the sound of someone singing at the top of their voice. I looked over at the other bed and saw that Kaitlyn wasn't there so I got up and changed out of the grey jogging bottoms and plain white t shirt that James had let me borrow into my floral print dress as well as my cropped denim jacket. I had no other clothes as I hadn't been home to get more, I also shoved my hair up into a messy bun. I then raided Kaitlyn's emergency makeup bag that she takes everywhere with her and applied a little bit of mascara along with some concealer.

When I got downstairs I saw Tristan and Kaitlyn singing and cooking together they looked so cute.

"Morning Tris and Kaytlin" I greeted as I walked into the kitchen boiling the kettle to make a cup of tea.

"Hey Alice, did you sleep well?" Tristan responded

"Yes thank you, so what are you cooking?" I questioned looking over at the pan of food Kaytlin was stirring.

"Scrambled eggs and bacon" she replied

"I think it's cooked now" Tristan announced so Kaitlyn divided it between two plates and took it into the living room with me and Tristan following close behind.

When I entered the living room I saw Brad curled up on the sofa nearest to the TV typing on his phone. While Kaitlyn and Tristan were sat on the opposite sofa eating their breakfast. I slowly walked up to the sofa Brad was on but he didn't seem to notice.

"Do you mind if I sit there?" I questioned distracting him from whatever he was doing on his phone.

"No I don't mind" he mumbled shuffling along to make more room for me.

"Where's Connor?" I wondered scanning the room for him

"He's gone shopping for more food with James as someone ate it all" Tristan answered looking at Kaitlyn.

We watched some TV for a couple of hours, well I was watching TV Brad was on his phone while Kaitlyn and Tristan were cuddled up together whispering to each other and giggling. At one point I swear Kaitlyn fell asleep on him.

"We should do something today, I'm bored" Kaitlyn announced looking up at Tristan for a response

"Like what?"

"We should go to the park, or the beach" she suggested. "I don't know, why don't you choose?" She added politely with a smile.

"Okay well how about a surprise?" Tristan replied.

"A surprise?." Kaitlyn asked.

"Yeah, it might be fun." He said

"Okay then but I'll choose where we go after." Agreed an interested Kaitlyn.

"Brad, Alice, do you want to come the the surprise with me and Kaitlyn?" Tristan wondered.

"Umm thanks for the offer but I think I'll just stay here, I'm into this programme, sorry." I Declined, "Brad, do u want to go with Tristan and Kaitlyn?" I asked.

Still on his phone. "What?" He answered

"Do you want to hang out with Kaitlyn and Tristan?" I repeated

"Umm no thanks I'm comfortable on this sofa watching TV"

"You're not watching TV, you're on your phone!" I replied raising my voice a little.

Brad looked up at me from his phone. "I know but I like hanging out with you." He said sweetly with a smile. So I smiled back.

"So it looks like it's just you and me then Kaitlyn." Tristan said slipping a smile onto his face.

"Oh okay then."

Kaitlyn started to randomly sing "let's talk about sex baby!"

Tristan smiled and giggled at what Kaitlyn had done. I laughed too whilst Kaitlyn blushed with embarrassment. They then said their goodbyes to me and Brad, put on their coats and Kaitlyn put on her purple glittery over the shoulder bag then they headed out the door.

Authors note:

If you liked this chapter then please make sure you vote, comment or share this story, we would really appreciate it. We would love to hear more of your comments. Please let us know if you think Kaitlyn and Tristan should get together. Thanks!