Baby shopping

*One month later*

*Alice's P.O.V*

I looked in the bathroom mirror at my body. Focusing on my stomach that was slowly starting to get bigger.

"Alice what are you doing?" I heard Brad ask from behind.

I turned round quickly pulling my pyjama top down.

"Brad... um nothing" I stuttered.

His hands unfolded and grabbed my hands removing them from my stomach. He then placed his hands on top of my stomach. He smiled as soon as my eyes met his.

"Hello baby it's your daddy" he said whilst putting his ear on my stomach incase the baby answered back.

I just giggled at his cuteness and gave him a hug and lightly pecked his lips.

Then I heard Connor Maynard r u crazy play as Kaitlyn's name lit up my phone. I answered straight away.

Me: Hey Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn: Hey Alice, would you like to come shopping with me and Jen?

As soon as she mentioned Jen a feeling of hate ran through me. But I agreed I go anyway.

Me: Umm... yeah ok

Kaitlyn: Ok, I'll come round in fifteen minutes to pick you up

Me: Ok bye

"What was that all about?" Brad questioned.

"Kaitlyn asked me to go shopping with her and Jen" I replied with an annoyed tone.

"Why don't you sound too happy?" He quizzed.

"Because I don't like Jen" I mumbled.

He looked confused for a second.

"Why?" He responded.

"It doesn't matter" I snapped back.

He left me alone after that and walked over to the bed and pulled out his phone. I felt really guilty as I didn't mean to shout at him.

I then quickly had a shower and washed my hair and body, I shoved on my black leggings and a plain light purple jumper. I dried my hair off also styling into loose curls, I added some foundation and mascara to my face and slipped my feet into a pair of white converses.

When I walked out of the bathroom Brad's face lit up and he was about to say something but he stopped himself. I could tell he was still in a bad mood so he went back to doing whatever he was doing on his phone before.

"Brad" I exclaimed.

He looked up from his phone without saying a word.

"Yeah" he answered.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout" I apologised.

"Alice we've been constantly having arguments for the last two weeks and I can't keep on doing it". He responded.

"But I understand it's because of the hormones and you're scared". He added as he embraced me into a comforting warm hug. I nuzzled into him breathing in his familiar scent of old spice.

"I love you Alice" he whispered softly in my ear.

"I love you too" I answered as I put my hand on the back of his neck pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

I then picked up my across the body bag which carried my phone, purse and mint chewing gum.

It wasn't long until the doorbell rang and I answered it to see Kaitlyn and Jen standing there. So I let them both come in.