The shock

(Months Later)

Alice's P.O.V*

"Brad come here" I called as I sat at my desk and stared at my computer screen.

"I'm coming" he called before I heard the familiar thud of his footsteps coming upstairs, I then saw him appear at the door frame of our bedroom looking confused.

"What's wrong?" He questioned as he walked slowly over to me.

"I'm on this pregnancy website" I started.

"Yeah and..." Brad said.

"It says if the baby is healthy and growing properly then you should feel it kick at five months. I'm five months and I haven't felt a single movement yet" I stated looking up at him to see his eyebrows knitted together in confusion as he read the paragraph.

"Alice you're only just five months so give it time, I'm sure you'll feel it kick soon" Brad assured as he softly kissed my forehead.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked as I shut my laptop down and carried on over to my wardrobe and picked out a pair of black leggings, a dark red knitted jumper and my chestnut UGG boots. I started to change out of the pair of navy blue joggers and large grey jumper that Brad had let me borrow the night before seeing as all my pyjamas were in the wash. I then moved onto my makeup which consisted of foundation, concealer, mascara and eyeliner and styled my hair into a messy bun. I also added the pandora bracelet that Brad had gotten for me for my birthday to my outfit.

"I was thinking as it is getting closer to Christmas we could do some Christmas shopping." Brad answered before he made his way over to his wardrobe and pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans, his Arctic Monkeys t shirt and shoved his feet into a pair of black Doctor Martians. He then picked up his dark red beanie and placed it on his head.

"Sounds fun" I answered as I picked up my large tan leather bag and neatly packed my purse, my favourite perfume which was daisy by Marc Jacobs and some mint chewing gum inside it. Brad picked up his black leather jacket that made him look hotter then he already is, he then took hold of my hand and led us out of the warm house into the cold December air and down the snowy road to the black land rover.

****

"Hey Alice do you want these for Christmas, we can be Minnie and Mickey" Brad stated as he held up a pair of Minnie Mouse ears and placed them on my head, he also picked up the Micky ears and put them on over his beanie. He then pulled his phone out of his back pocket "smile" he said before snapping a selfie of both of us.

"Brad what are you doing?" I asked confused, he stayed quiet but had a smirk playing on his lips as he typed on his phone. I then felt my phone vibrate so I pulled it out and saw that Brad had tweeted the photo of us with the ears on and I couldn't help but smile at the tweet as Brad looked adorable with Mickey Mouse ears on.

@TheVampsBrad: 'In the Disney shop doing some Christmas shopping with @AliceWilson or should I say Minnie? ;)'. Within seconds people were retweeting, favouriting and commenting, I also got a few thousand followers out of it.

"Alice come here quick" Brad then called from the other side of the shop I let out a loud sigh before making my way over to an excited Brad.

"What is it Brad?" I questioned failing to see what was so exciting.

"They have Minnie and Mickey shoes" he announced, I let out a giggle at how excited Brad was before speaking.

"Brad they're for six year olds, they'd never fit our feet" I stated causing his bottom lip to stick out as he pulled his puppy dog face.

"Fine get a pair of each down" I finally gave in.

He happily got the shoes down so I effortlessly slipped my feet out off my UGG boots and replaced them with the Minnie shoes and to my surprise they actually fit me. Either I have really small feet or there's some massive six year olds with massive feet. I then looked over at Brad who was quite content as he strutted around the store in his Mickey shoes I giggle as he pulled some funny poses as well. I then felt a sharp pain shoot through my lower stomach and a sudden wetness between my legs I then looked down to see a puddle of blood on the floor and panic took over me.

"BRAD!" I yelled in pain as I held onto my painful stomach and fell to the floor. He came rushing over and scooped me up in his arms as I sobbed into his chest, then everyone else around started to surround us but I couldn't take it anymore the room got darker, everyone got blurrier and suddenly the room went black.

Authors note:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, please comment and vote as it means a lot to us. We're thinking of opening up the vamps preference and imagine book so comment if you'd like us to do one.

Thanks for reading,

Chelsea and Danielle xx