Our second date

*Brad's P.O.V*

Me and Alice had been sat watching pretty little liars on TV since we had recently made up after my horrible actions. I really am sorry, I do love Alice and I want us to be happy. I want us to have this baby and I will stand by her and support her, even if it is hard. I turned to look into her beautiful twinkling eyes. My lips read out "I love you Alice." "I love you too Brad." She replied with a smile. We cuddled up on the sofa switching the TV channel to teen mom. Don't ask, Alice was into that sort of stuff, along with here comes honey boo boo and catfish. I have no idea what all that is about but I wanted to let her watch what she wanted.

*a few hours later*

"I'm bored." Alice stated looking at me with a fed up face.

"I know so am I."

I thought for a couple of minutes trying to figure out what we could do. And then aha! An Idea came to mind. "Why don't we go out on a sort of date and take our dogs for a walk?" I suggested. Hoping she might like the idea as we weren't just going to do that. I had more ideas too, but I wasn't going to tell her until nearer to the time.

"Yeah, why not." "It could be fun and also I do think amber needs some exercise." She added willingly.

"Okay, I think Jesse needs a some exercise too!" I said with a laugh. Amber was Alice's dog, she was a well behaved adorable Labrador who was very gentle. Jesse was my dog, she is a golden retriever she was quite lazy and wasn't bothered about much, but I love her so it doesn't matter how she is. She was a bit like me really, I can be lazy sometimes too.

Alice headed upstairs to get changed whilst I got the dogs ready.

She came down wearing a frilly, pale pink dress with thin straps. The length was just above her knees so it fitted her beautifully. She was also wearing a pair of white ballet flats. She had added a little bit of foundation, mascara and lip gloss to her complection. There she stood, at the bottom the stairs in front of me was the most gorgeous girl I'd have ever seen. Right there I knew she was the one. I'm so glad she is my girlfriend. My eyes were fully focused on Alice. She was all I could concentrate on.

"Wow you look amazing!" I exclaimed.

Alice blushed and smiled. "Thank you." She replied sweetly, leaning closer kissing my lips. "I'll let you get ready now." She added.

"No problem sweetness and yeah I will go up now." I responded happily, running up to my bedroom.

I got changed into my grey and black, long sleeved stripey top and some black skinny jeans that matched with my trainers. I picked up my leather jacket and put it over my top. After making sure I looked just as good for Alice as she did, I went back downstairs and saw Alice waiting at the bottom for me.

"wow!" she exclaimed "You look HOT!"

"Thank you gorgeous." I replied blushing.

"Is Amber and Jesse ready?" I asked.

she nodded and we both grabbed there leads of the dogs. she put her white cardigan on. Picking up both our phones and my keys we left the house locking the door behind, headed for the park hand in hand, talking laughing.

*At the park*

15 minutes later we arrived at the park. It was a fairly nice day so we went and let Amber and Jesse play with each other, taking them off their leash. Linking arms, we decided to stroll through the park so we walk and talk about stuff, stuff and things. We came to a near by bench so we sat down to have a rest. We ended up having pointless conversations about anything that came to mind. I love spending time with Alice. She is the funniest to be around, she makes me smile. I feel more and more confident with her each time we are together.