Feelings for James

Must read:

Hey guys this isn't actually part of the story we thought it would be fun to write this chapter. As we have got writers block we thought we would write this random idea for you guys to have something to read. Please comment your reactions to this chapter.

YET AGAIN THIS ISN'T PART OF THE STORY SO PLEASE DON'T HATE AS THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!

Please vote and comment your thoughts on this and thanks for reading. :)

*Kaitlyn's P.O.V*

"You're going out again?" I questioned as Tris put on his black leather jacket.

"Yeah so live with it, I deserve to have a life too" he spat.

"But you've been going out with the boys a lot lately and I'm so close to my due date. I need you here with me" I pleaded tears nearly spilling from my eyes.

"Kaitlyn I won't be long I'm only going to rehearse a few songs and you're only seven months pregnant it's not like you're going to go into labor now". He exclaimed whilst he opened the front door letting in the cold winter air.

I stood there speechless as I watched him walk out of our shared house and into the crowded street, to the red vintage convertible that was pulled outside with James in the drivers seat. I waved to James and he gave me a smile whilst waving back in return.

* a few hours later*

I woke up from my sleep to hear my phone ringing whilst James' name lit up my phone. I picked it up to hear a panicked James on the other end.

"Kaitlyn you've got to get to the hospital now" He practically shouted down the phone.

"Why?" I questioned in confusion.

"It's Tristan he got ran over and he's been rushed into hospital" he spoke and even though I couldn't see him I knew he was crying.

I instantly started sobbing hysterically down the phone and the line went dead. I grabbed my coat, picked up my bag along with my car keys and slipped my white converses on. I ran out the house only wearing a pair of light grey jogging bottoms and one of Tristan's oversized jumpers whilst my hair was styled into a messy bun.

As I walked into the hospital I went up to the receptionist.

"Hello can you tell me which room Tristan Evans is in?" I asked.

"Are you in any relation to him?" She quizzed as she typed into her computer.

"Yes I'm his girlfriend" I replied.

She gave me a sweet smile and directed me to his room.

I walked aimlessly down the unfamiliar hospital corridor, eventually I got to his room. I saw James sat on one of the chairs outside of the room whilst holding a cup of coffee in his hands occasionally taking small sips from it. Brad was beside him with his arms wrapped around a sleeping Alice, she looked so peaceful whilst soft snores escaped her mouth Brad looked at her lovingly whilst placing light kisses on her forehead. At that moment I would do anything to get Tristan back and have him look at me like that. Connor was just sat next to Brad playing on his phone looking bored.

"James" I said and his attention turned to me.

His eyes lit up and a smile crept onto his face.

"Kaitlyn you're here" he announced whilst he stood up and embraced me into a tight hug.

"Can I see him?" I quizzed trying my best to hold in the tears.

James looked down at me and nodded, then he took my hand in his as he led me into Tristan's hospital room.