The Shock Part 2 - At The Hospital

*Alice's P.O.V*

"Where am I?" I asked the only person that was in the room as I woke up in an unfamiliar place feeling very confused. I stared at the boring white walls and looked around the room looking for a hint as to where I was.

"You're in the hospital" Brad answered as he looked over at me with a look of sorrow on his face. I turned to face him and saw him sitting in a chair beside me.

"Why? What happened?" I questioned demanding to know and his eyes glistened with tears before he spoke.

"You... we lost the baby" he exclaimed as tears ran down his face causing him to sniffle.

"What? No how? Why?" Was all I could manage to say before breaking down in tears.

"I'm so sorry Alice" Brad apologised before moving out of his seat and onto the bed with me, I nuzzled into his chest breathing in his comforting sent but I soon soaked his t shirt with my tears.

"Why Brad? Why?" I yelled but soon the yells were muffled as Brad hugged me tight and my face buried deeper into his chest. We stayed like this for most of the day even when I felt ok for the slightest second Brad was still there holding on to me which made me feel safe. He also did many of his awful impressions of Mickey Mouse, a few youtubers like Tyler Oakley, Joey Graceffa, Joe Sugg, Casper Lee, Zoella and many more just to make me laugh and take my mind off things.

"Alice someone is here to see you" the nurse announced as she opened the door to my hospital room.

"I don't want to see anyone right now" I replied as I still felt upset and to be honest I looked a mess.

"Not even your best friend?" I then heard Kaitlyn question from behind the nurse.

"Kaityln? How did you find out?" I quizzed feeling very confused. Her eyes darted to Brad and then back to me. I turned to face Brad who gave me a warm smile before taking my hand in his.

"You told her?" I asked him.

"Yeah Alice she's your best friend and you need her at the moment" he exclaimed whilst he ran his thumb across my knuckles.

"I didn't want to tell anyone yet, why did you tell her? And I wanted to tell her not you" I said well pretty much yelled at him.

"I'm sorry Alice" Brad muttered as he hung his head low.

"Maybe I should just go" Kaitlyn announced picking up her white duffle coat and left the room without saying another word.

"Who else have you told?" I questioned coldly.

"Only my parents and the boys" he muttered.

"Brad you've practically told everyone, I at least wanted this to be private for a while and tell everyone in my own time. I've just lost the baby and I don't want everyone reminding me of it, I just wanted to get over it before I told people". I stated, I could then feel the tears welling up in my eyes before they uncontrollably ran down my cheeks. Brad then scooped me into his arms whilst I cried into his chest yet again.

"Alice I'm so sorry I thought it was for your wellbeing, I honestly love you more than anything and I just want you to be happy. I know this is a hard time to be happy but I don't like seeing you cry it kills me". He admitted and I hugged him tighter still sobbing my heart out. Brad then started to hum a familiar tune in my ear before singing the song that I knew oh so well which was 'I'll be your strength' by 'The Wanted'.

This is not gonna last forever

It's that time when you must hold on.

And I won't let you surrender,

And I'll heal you if you're broken.

We can stand so tall together.

We can make it through the stormy weather.

We can go through it all together, do it all together, do it all.

I'll be your strength.

I will, I will, I will.

I'll be your strength.

Yes I will, yes I will.

He sang, he knew it'd calm me down and like every time he's sung it to me it worked wonders as my sobs became quieter eventually stopping. Just listening to his voice helped to sooth me and before I knew it I was led in Brads arms drifting off into a peaceful sleep.