The meeting

*Alice's P.O.V*

As I watched the vamps perform I totally forgot I had to meet my best friend Kaitlyn at Starbucks for a coffee. She doesn't know I'm with my cousin James, maybe today is the day they could finally meet. I hope they get along.

"James I'm meant to be meeting my friend Kaitlyn at Starbucks, would you and your friends like to come and meet her there? She's a really big fan of you guys", I asked my voice full of hope so he asked the boys if they'd like to got for a coffee, luckily they all agreed. Then Tristan shouted "I LOVE STARBUCKS!" At the top of his voice which made us all laugh.

I quickly went home, took a shower and changed into a floral print dress, with a denim jacket paired with my white sandals, along with my little white across the body bag. I applied some tinted moisturiser along with some mascara, then I styled my hair into a side fishtail braid.

*at Starbucks*

"There she is" I exclaimed as I pointed to a girl with dark brown hair ombré'd with blonde wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans, as well as a white tank top paired with white converse and a dark blue cardigan. Sitting at the table in the corner waiting for me. "Ahh is that her?" James asked looking down at me, I nodded walking over to the table "she's hot" exclaimed Tristan, I nudged him in the stomach causing him to yell out in pain. Kaitlyn spotted me and called me over.

"Hey Kaitlyn" I greeted flashing her a friendly smile, "hey Alice" she responded cheerfully waving at me with a smile on her face. I went to sit down with her while the vamps went to order their coffee's as Kaitlyn had already bought me one. "I thought we were meeting up a bit earlier" she questioned. I replied apologetically "I'm sorry I was running late because I had other ideas, "but I'm here now" I added with a smile.

Then the vamps came back with their coffee's "hey, you must be Kaitlyn Alice's gorgeous friend" Tristan announced giving her a wink. Her face went a bright red "yes and you're Tristan out of the vamps, I'm a huge fan of you guys" she replied shyly. "Oh really?! Well thank you" said Tristan happily.

"Hi" said Connor in a shy voice "hi" replied Kaitlyn "nice to meet you" he said shaking her hand too. "You're Connor from the vamps! Omg you're the vamps! It's so nice to meet you guys too" she exclaimed excitedly. "Hi I'm Brad lovely to meet you Kaitlyn" the curly hair boy said. "Hiya" she said politely.

"How could you be friends with the vamps and keep it secret from me?" She wondered. "I've only just met them myself" "although this is James, he's part of the vamps too and most importantly, my cousin!" I proudly announced. Kaitlyn was sitting there with a shocked look on her face. "Yes, it's so nice to finally meet Alice's best friend, she's told me so much about you." James said sweetly.

Kaitlyn couldn't believe it! James was Alice's cousin and they had only met The Vamps! She thought to herself, "was this really happening?" And it seemed quite clear that the vamps had the hots for them.

*Brad's P.O.V*

Today has been a crazy day so far, we met James's cousin Alice and boy is she pretty, we then had a band practice in front of Alice which went well although I was nervous. Later, we went out for a coffee at Starbucks with her best friend Kaitlyn.

I know I have only known Alice for a few hours but I think I'm falling for her, I admitted to myself. We talked for hours like we'd known each other for months. At some point, I couldn't stop admiring her as she put a smile on my face she was so sweet and lovely. Not gonna lie, if she ever became my girlfriend she would be my custard cream my heart melted every time I heard her speak. Her voice like an angel, right then I knew she would be perfect for me.

Authors note:

If you like this, do you think Brad and Alice should get together? Please leave a comment below and don't forget to vote. We will try and update it regularly :)