Anti-natal class

*2 months later*

*Tristan's P.O.V*

"Tris is everything ready?" Kaitlyn questioned as she was rushing around everywhere to get ready.

I took my gaze off the TV and focused on Kaitlyn who looked tired out.

"Yes everything is ready for the anti-natal class, now sit down and rest because you look worn out" I assured.

"Tris I don't know if I'm having just one baby because I'm so much bigger than Alice, I honestly look as if I'm going to pop and I'm only four months pregnant". She exclaimed as she gestured to her stomach.

"Kaitlyn I honestly don't care if we're having more than one baby plus you're beautiful the way you are so stop worrying". I answered as I placed my hands on top of her stomach, she let out a giggle as I started talking to the baby.

"Hello little one or little ones, it's your handsome daddy talking to you what's going on in there?" I asked pressing my ear to her stomach.

"We better get going to the anti-natal class because it starts in half an hour" Kaitlyn announced as she picked up her coat and headed for the front door.

I followed behind and we made our way to the anti-natal class.

****

*Kaitlyn's P.O.V*

"Hey Kaitlyn" Alice greeted as soon as I walked in the door.

"Hey Alice, I haven't seen you in ages, how is everything?" I asked.

"Yeah everything is great and I'm sorry I haven't been to see you in a few weeks this pregnancy is making me so tired all the time". She apologised as she pulled me into a hug.

"It's ok I understand I'm tired all the time too" I responded.

"Hello everyone I'm your instructor my name is Tilly" a youngish women with shoulder length strawberry blonde hair announced as she walked through the door.

"Everyone get a yoga mat and sit in a circle so we can get to know each other" she added.

We all did as we were told whilst the boys sat on the chairs at the back to watch us.

"So my name is Tilly Onewoo, I'm twenty two and I'm six months pregnant with my second child" she introduced herself.

"Hello my name is Beth Johnson, I'm thirty four and I'm three months pregnant with my second child" a women with long curly light brown hair announced.

"Hello my name is Maria Barlow, I'm thirty one and I'm two months pregnant with my first child" a girl with shortish black hair continued.

Finally it was my turn.

"Hello my name is Kaitlyn Ross, I'm nineteen and I'm four months pregnant with my first child" I said.

"Hello my name is Alice Wilson, I'm eighteen and I am also four months pregnant with my first child" Alice added.

"Is that Brad and Tristan from the vamps, my niece loves them, Brad is her favourite" Beth asked.

I turned round to see Tris and Brad looking at us.

"Yeah, why?" I questioned.

"Do you know them?" She quizzed.

"Yeah Tris is actually my boyfriend" I replied.

Her face lit up as soon as I said that.

"Do you think you'd be able to get an autograph for my niece please" she responded.