Big news!

*2 weeks later*

*Alice's P.O.V*

I sat up in bed letting my eyes adjust to the daylight with Brad next to me fast asleep, I leaned down to give him a peck on the cheek. Then the next thing I knew I was running to the bathroom being sick.

"Alice are you ok?" I heard Brad call out.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I replied.

Then I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and a pair of lips kiss up and down my neck. I turned round to see Brad looking at me with a worried look on his face.

"Are you sure you're ok?" He questioned.

"I think I'm just unwell" I reassured him whilst picking up my toothbrush to brush my teeth.

"Ok, there's some paracetamol in the cupboard downstairs if you want it" he offered kissing me lightly on the lips.

"Thank you" I responded with a smile.

I went downstairs with Brad following behind to get some breakfast. I looked through the cupboards to find something to eat, but I only found an empty box of Rice Krispies.

I went upstairs and quickly threw on a pair of light blue denim shorts, a white vest top and a thin light purple cardigan. I tied my hair into a high pony tail and didn't bother with makeup. I took my phone off charge and put it in my back pocket.

I went back downstairs to see Brad curled up on the sofa with Jesse watching TV. I shoved my feet into my white converses and headed for the front door.

"Bye Brad, I'm just going shopping" I called out before making my way to the shop.

When I got to the shop there weren't a lot of people so I quickly bought some food, a pregnancy test and I quickly walked back to Brad's house.

"I'm back" I shouted out but didn't get a response, so I went in the living room to find Brad asleep snuggled up to Jesse.

I put all the food away and slipped the pregnancy test into my pocket, I quietly snuck upstairs to the bathroom. I pulled the pregnancy test out of my pocket and sat on the toilet to take it.

I waited a few minutes for it to process, when I checked it my eyes widened as it read 'positive' in green writing. I suddenly felt shocked, confused and scared. I can't be pregnant I'm only eighteen and we used protection.

"BRAD!" I called out in tears.

"I'm coming" he replied as I heard footsteps running upstairs.

"What's wrong?" He questioned as I stood there sobbing.

"I'm... I'm pregnant" I replied and handed him the pregnancy test.

He took one look at it and looked at me in disgust.

"Is this a joke?" He demanded.

"No" I answered shocked at his reaction.

"Get out Alice" he yelled.

"But Brad I..."

"Just get out, I don't want to ever see you again" he bellowed in anger.

So I packed my stuff into my over night bag and left without saying a word.

I ran as fast as I could to the park where I could clear my head and think about what I'm going to do, but I just sat there crying.

"Are you ok?" I heard someone ask from behind, so I turned round to see James who I had recently told that me and Brad were dating.